Vlive

"Hey, guys~" Jewel cheered, starting the vlive after waiting for just enough people to watch her inside a car doing nothing but, procrastinating the producing of songs for her new album, which she doesn't know when will she continues it, might tod...

"Hey, guys~" Jewel cheered, starting the vlive after waiting for just enough people to watch her inside a car doing nothing but, procrastinating the producing of songs for her new album, which she doesn't know when will she continues it, might today, tomorrow she doesn't even know, she stayed too much in her studio room for days thinking what should she does with the choreography, should it be simple or sharp and what kind of music she wanted to try.

"So I'm here with Yuzu," She holds the -her manager- phone to the older girl kinda forcing her to take it. "Because I wanted to hang out with her."

Yuzu took the phone from the younger. "Hey hello," she waved a little at the camera. "I'm Yuzu." She shortly introduced herself, reading some of the comments. "G-giveu...us spoiler?" She read having difficulty with reading the English words.

"HUh?" Jewel who's been silent on the backseat lean-to has a better look at the comment. "Ah, give us spoiler... Have you been practicing your english lately? It's better than the last time." She leaned back, trying to change the topic, hoping no one comments about spilling spoilers again. "Ohh... Wait, Areu- Jewel, you are having a comeback? It's really fast."

Jewel gives her a slight warning look before answering, "I'm still thinking about it. About the comeback."

Yuzu relaxed a bit seeing Jewel leaned back and busy with her phone. Thank god she doesn't say anything about the name earlier. Pretty sure I'll be dead if I did call her that. As expected she never changed. Hyun Hyewon. But that name feels different. Somehow.

Yuzu held the camera on the air for a while before placing it at the place where the viewers can see their faces. "Heyy..." She waved cutely to the camera.

Jewel being busy texting on her phone with someone doesn't realize that Yuzu had been eyeing her suspiciously. "Oooo~ does Jewel has a boyfriend now?" Yuzu grinned trying to get a better look at who she texted.

"No, unnie," Jewel whined, hiding her phone inside her bomber jacket then hugging herself. "Nope."

"I'm hoping you to be with.......with... Jooheon sunbaenim? Yanan? JB sunbaenim? oh I know I know is it JR sunbaenim?"

Jewel glared at the older girl and pouted. "There's so much J there. Nope. Never in a million years."

"Come on Jewel sunbaenim tell me." Yuzu keeps begging to the younger completely forgetting that they're doing a vlive together.

"Yuzu is cute
Marry Me Yuzu
Yuyu
They're so cute"

"Excuse me, young girl? why are you reading that kind of comment?"

"As expected from Jewel
Yuzu be my girlfriend
I love you
As expected from-"

Jewel cuts herself off from reading the comments section.

"AS EXPECTED FROM JUNG JAEHYUN'S FUTURE GIRLFRIEND." Yuzu loudly read the comment from Jewel's manager phone continued by a loud evil laugh. "Jewel looks really flustered by you guys comment."

-
The streaming
ended there with Yuzu
dealing with her
worst nightmare

(unedited)