Babysitting

Sunlight peered in from the gaps between the curtains in Jewel's room, signaling a new day had begun, even so, Jewel still didn't wake up from her deep slumber, because she was very tired from doing her work until late at night yesterday no wait, ...

Sunlight peered in from the gaps between the curtains in Jewel's room, signaling a new day had begun, even so, Jewel still didn't wake up from her deep slumber, because she was very tired from doing her work until late at night yesterday no wait, was it the day before yesterday? We don't know.

"Good morning sunshine, didn't you forget your promise a few days ago? Let's wake up." The motherly voice of her friend did not make her wake up in the slightest. "Jeez Areum, you slept exactly like a dead person. Wake up, Jaewon had been crying from yesterday, he wanted to meet you. Come on Jang Areum wake up. You're not Hyun Hyewon nor Seventeen's Jewel today, you're my babysitter today, now wake up." Younggi's voice got a little louder as she pulled open the curtain.

"God, I'm still sleepy unnie, my dreamland is waiting for their prince." Jewel covered her eyes from the sunlight with her soft pillow and went back to sleep hugging her too big teddy bear close to her.

"My dear Areum, wake up. If you wake up, I will come to your concert. And it's princess, not prince, dear." Hearing Younggi's promise to come to her upcoming concert managed to attract Jewel's attention and make her sit up from her bed. "Promise? if you lie, I'll bite you." She shouts after Younggi who's going down the stairs.

Jewel smoothed down her hair a little before going downstairs to meet Younggi and her little family, she smiled as her son Younggi made grabby hands as he saw her coming. "Wow, you're already this big huh." Jewel looks at Younggi then at her husband. "Morning." She smiled. "So, you guys are going to have a little date right? Don't worry just leave Jaewon to me, you guys have fun." Jewel said making a kissy face at their son.

"Last time we did, you almost cry because Jaewon won't help you with decorating the cake." Seyong - Younggi's husband - joke, he drinks coffee that has been made by his wife. He looked at Jaewon then patted his son's head slowly. "Don't be naughty with Jewel noona okay? If you do she'll cry again." Seyong then laughed seeing Jewel's dejected face.

-

"Noona, why your house is so empty? Don't you have friends?" Jaewon curiously asked after Jewel closed the door of her house. "Of course I have, but my friends are busy with their work and some are resting on a day like this, does Jaewon have many friends?"