Surprise

Jewel was busy in the kitchen trying to be quiet as much as possible so she won't wake or raise any suspicion

She sighed in relief when she's done with everything around the dorm. Everything was perfect, the food is styled and placed beautifully on the dining table even the cake's done being decorated. "I believe they'll be back 5 minutes again?" She questioned more to herself since she's all alone in the dorm, she decided to do the dishes and the little mess she created for the time being.

-

Loud chatter from the outside woke up from her little nap on the couch and before she could get caught she dashed as quickly as she can to the kitchen.

"I mean Minhyuk always does something like that."

"Why me??"

The opening of the front door and the flicking of the light made her nervous but, that's not the case, she's afraid that the cake wasn't good enough.

Jewel squeaked but then sighed in relief at Kihyun's appearance. "Are you always this nervous or what?" He whispered getting closer to her, the latter only shakes her head. "Come one let's get this done, or else Mingyu will pick you up before it's even done." Kihyun helped the younger placed the candle on the cake, being careful with the decoration.

"Why's Kihyun hyung taking a long time?" Changkyun was about to get up but held back by Jooheon hugging him. "Maybe he's also preparing something else."

"Preparing wha-"

"Sst-!"

The light was turned off again, as a figure entered the living room with cake on their hand. "Happy birthday to you~" they -she- sing from the darkness continued by the others until the song end. "Happy birthday Changkyunie Hyungwonnie!" Jewel cheered placing the cake down on the table before going to flick the lights on.

Jewel smiled at the two birthday boys, who have confused yet surprised look on their faces.

"I thought you forget about it," Hyungwon said looking at her a little confused yet happy that she didn't completely forget about them. "After all the things you guys have done to us? Never." She smiled, then pointed at the cake. "Come, one guys, the candle is waiting I know all of you are starving, let's get this done and have dinner together."

-

Happy (late) birthday to
both Hyungwon and IM
(Edited)