30 Question In 3 Minutes With JEWEL

italics - englishregular - korean

italics - english
regular - korean

"Say The Name Seventeen- hold up, ah well, hello this is Seventeen's Jewel." she chuckled forgetting that she's alone in this interview and not with her members. "I'm here in BuzzFeed, to answers questions, I believe?"

In 3 minutes

"Ah yeah, in 3 minutes. Hope I do better than Jackson and Eric." she winked to the camera before laughing.

🧡

Thoughts on Monsta X's new MV Middle Of The Night?

"Their clothes are on point, give Honey an oscar already, they look like snacks, can I hear more of Shownu's english and also the others? and IM darling don't attack me with your vocal like that." she stopped even though she wanted to rant more, especially about his voice that she heard on the mv.

What's your most-used emoji?

"You know, umm the...a smiling face and 3 loves near it? [🥰] What even is it called? I don't even know what I'm speaking about." she tilted her head.

Artists you wanted to collaborate with?

"NU'EST, Guanlin, Somi, and maybe Monsta X."

First thing you would say if you wake up in Amber's body?

"Damn now I'm legal."

How about waking up in Eric/Jackson's body?

"I would probably consider myself lucky waking up in Eric's body because, he ages like a good wine, like heck, does he even age? But if I wake up in Jackson's body.....can I get back to my body?" she laughed at her own ridiculous answer. "I love you, Jackson." she made heart fingers to the camera.

If your life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?

"Probably something like gives me food and auto done."

Who do you know that reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?

"Taeyong. -the camera then zoomed in on her face- Tell me which mythical greek god is he?"

What's your favorite song(s)?

"She's In The Rain by The Rose, I Like You by Day6, Chivalry Is Dead by Trevor Wesley, and I Write Sins Not Tragedies by PATD!. These are my top 4 favorites songs, I have more."

Texting or Talking?

"Both."

What's your biggest fear?

"We all already know the answer to this question hun, Darkness, and height."

What's your best pick up line?

"Hey, I'm Jewel." she shrugged.

What's your most prized possession?

"Phone, Laptop, my bed, Carat, Monteen, and my Parents."

If you were stranded on an island and you could only bring three things with you, what would they be?

"Water, food, and shelter."

If you could only bring one person?

"Mingyu."

Any questions for me today?

"Can you cut the part where I said I don't want to wake up in Jackson's body?"

No
the PD then laughed at Jewel's dejected face.

"Aww, man." Jewel laughed.

Favorite GOT7 member?

"Umm...all of them. But, let's just say JB and Mark."

Did the chicken or the egg come first?

Jewel gives them a "what the hell" sort-kind of face. "I don't know."

Why are you so hot?

"Global warming."

"Man, how much of questions I already answered? I'm getting itchy to go home already."

Are you single?

"What is this ASC?"

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

"Dark chocolate strawberry." 

Day6 or Stray Kids?

"What? I- how....man... I love these bunch of crackheads. Nah, next."

Can you freestyle how you're feeling right now?

Someone outside of the frame suddenly started beatboxing until Jewel interrupted. "No sorry," she replied, a little panicked from the request but manage to handle it.

What are your current favorite lyrics?

"Ummm... [Cue Seungkwan part playing on the background] Someone tell me what should I do."

What supernatural powers do you want to have?

She blanked out at the question before finally answering after a long pause. "Umm...umm.....um.... to become invisible."

What do you eat that you look like an anime character?

"Food. That's it."

Jae or Young K?

"Whomst is Jae and Young K??? I only know ChiCKEn LittLE and BrIaN kAnG. Anyway, I choose none." she said casually as if she didn't destroy the pairing and also the shipper's heart. "Guess Jae and Brian will kill me after I get back to Korea."

If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

"Flirting and being myself."

Are you dating someone?

"Again are this is ASC?"

Who's the person you wanted to see right now?

"Wo- my parents."

"That's whoa, intense. Well, that was me answering the ridiculous question from BuzzFeed, which somehow is entertaining. Okay bye." she does a peace sign and walks out of the frame.