Goodbye For Now

T'Challa looked at Fauna then back to his suite, "Come in." T'Challa held the door open for her to enter, Fauna smiled walking into the suite looking around at the beautiful decor. "This is nice, they really take care of you here." Fauna commented as she ran her finger across the expensive looking couch, T'Challa watched as she walked around, "Yes, W'Kabi family always make sure to have the latest and greatest. According to his mother." T'Challa said with a small thinking about his friend family. Fauna turned to him smiling, "Must be nice to own something like this. Now Prince, have you done this before?" Fauna asked walking to T'Challa. T'Challa shook his head at her as she came close to him, Fauna once again smiled at him while running her finger down his chest. "Don't worry, it's all fun. Just do what you like and i'll follow." Fauna leaned close to kiss him, T'Challa gently grabbed her shoulders stoping her, feeling his heart beating just a little to fast. "No, 'Bambi' that's not what I want to do." T'Challa explained letting go of her shoulders taking a deep breath. Fauna looked at him in confusion, "What?" she asked, "Everything is ok, i'm clean if that's what you're worried about." Fauna then grab his hands pulling him close to her, "Everyones first time is scary" T'Challa cut her off, "No 'Bambi' not that." T'Challa smiled at her letting out a laugh, "I don't want to sleep with you if someone paid you to be here. It's not right and not my style." T'Challa said hoping he didn't offend her. 

Fauna didn't know how to take him, never before have she met a man who didn't want to sleep with her paid or not. "I don't understand. Your friend is giving you this birthday gift and he already paid me. I can give you a blowjob and hand you back the difference from what he paid." Fauna said as she begin to take off her jacket showing off her garment that left little to the imagination. T'Challa choked seeing her lingerie, she was sexy and her body looked like it was screaming at him to take her. T'Challa swallowed hard trying to remember his manners, Fauna smiled thinking she finally got the Prince to calm down. "Relax Prince T'Challa. Just enjoy the experience." Fauna whispered in his ear as she began to play with his pajama pants tie. T'Challa somehow found the remaining common sense of his brain to stop her, "No, 'Bambi'" T'Challa grab her wrist gently stepping away from her, "I think you're beautiful don't get me wrong. But this isn't what I want to do. You are not an object, you're a person that deserve respect. I don't want this, not like this." T'Challa explained. Fauna continue to look at him with even more confusion, T'Challa saw the look she was giving him and sigh, "I don't feel comfortable using you like this. I respect women to much to just, use you for my own pleasure." Fauna didn't know how to process what he was saying. This was going against everything that she's been taught and what she's experience with men all her life. Hearing T'Challa speak to her like he is, as if she was somebody wasn't something she was comfortable with. Fauna shift her eyes to look at the side feeling so confuse and lost once again, T'Challa smiled at her, gently he grab her chin to pull her face back to him. 

 "I was just about to watch a movie. Would you like to join me?" T'Challa asked. Fauna couldn't hold in the laugh that slipped out, she covered her mouth looking away from the Prince then back at him. She pulled her jacket close crossing her arms, "I don't know if I can Prince." Fauna then went to her purse pulling out the money that W'Kabi gave her then handed it to T'Challa. "Since you didn't use my services, I think your friend would like his money back." Fauna said handing back the money to T'Challa. T'Challa looked to the amount in amazement, Fauna smiled at him pushing his hand to his body. "I'm not cheap." Fauna then began to feel a little subconscious, pulling her purse up to her shoulder. T'Challa look to her with sadness and embarrassment from what his friend asked of her, "I'm sorry my friend did this to you. Please if theres anything you need I don't mind helping you." T'Challa said tossing the money on the counter as if the money was a disgrace. Fauna smiled at the sweet Prince, she shook her head in disbelief that a good man was in front of her and she didn't know how to take him, "Don't worry about it. I can take care of myself i'm a big girl." Fauna then posed for him with a smile, "Don't get mad at your friend please. He thought he was doing a good thing by showing you a good time with a girl for your birthday." Fauna said smiling at the Prince. T'Challa let out another sigh then looked at the beautiful woman, "Well big girl, how about a deal." T'Challa said with a smile. Fauna raised her eyebrow looking at the Prince intriguing, "Yes Prince T'Challa." Fauna leaned forward waiting to hear what the Prince had to say.

T'Challa cleared his throat, "First thing please call me T'Challa." Fauna nod her head laughing lightly, "Last, I would like for you to tell me your name." T'Challa finished. Fauna sucked her teeth then bit her lip. "I can't do that T'Challa." Fauna said giving him a sad smile, "Why not?" T'Challa asked in confusion as to why she couldn't tell him something as simple as her name. Fauna smiled at his naiveness, "It's hoeing 1-0-1" Fauna simply said with a secret smile wanting to see how the Prince would react, he didn't disappoint. T'Challa felt his face get extra hot at her bluntness, "Uh." T'Challa tried to come up with something to say but feel short. Fauna laugh a true belly hurting laugh for the first time in her life, T'Challa couldn't help but to join her, both calm down wiping their tears away. Fauna pulled her coat tighter to her body, "I can't tell you cause that mean we may see each other again." Fauna said looking at the sweet Prince. "Who said we wouldn't see each other again?" T'Challa asked, Fauna looked off to the side now knowing that T'Challa was as naive as she thought. Fauna looked back to him grabbing his hands rubbing her thumb on top of them, "Never change ok. Stay this way forever, stay this sweet person who see the good in bad people." Fauna then leaned up kissing him on the cheek, "I must go now, Happy Birthday T'Challa." Fauna then walked pass him letting their hands slip, T'Challa watched her  move to the door, Fauna turned back to him over her shoulder and smiled at him, "Thank you for the laugh." Fauna then opened the door giving the Prince one last look then closing the door softly. T'Challa could hear her footsteps walking down the hall, he sigh running his hands down his face, he didn't understand what she meant by finding the good in bad people. She wasn't a bad person, at least to him she wasn't. T'Challa looked to the money, grabbing it, he walked out of his suit hoping to catch 'Bambi' before she disappear.

T'Challa ran out the hotel and down the street, he spotted her walking while smoking her vape, "Hey wait!" T'Challa shouted. Fauna turned around smiling at the running Prince, she waited as he caught up to her, "You forgot this." T'Challa said discreetly handing her the money. Fauna looked at it with confusion, "What for? I didn't do anything to earn this." Fauna said looking at T'Challa with confusion. T'Challa smiled grabbing her hand giving her the money, then pushing her hand to her body to hide it, "For the laugh. Also for the hoeing 1-0-1 lesson as you put it." T'Challa chuckled. Fauna smiled at the Prince shaking her head at him looking out into the streets then back at him, "For the laugh?" Fauna asked not believing that he was giving her the money for a simple laugh and not for sex. T'Challa nod his head at her with a smile, " For when I see you again, you need to tell me your name. Deal?" T'Challa then stuck out his hand, Fauna put her vape in her purse then put her hand in his, "Deal." Fauna smiled at him staring into his beautiful eyes, T'Challa looked back into her unique colored eyes. "Ok then." T'Challa released her hand, "I'll see you again soon. Be safe 'Bambi'" T'Challa walked backwards as Fauna smiled at him gripping the money tightly. She waved before turning around continuing her journey to another client that asked for her tonight, she felt T'Challa eyes on her as she walked away. Fauna smile went away as she knew that she may never see the Prince again.