Fauna Story

T'Challa asked Okoye to take Shuri back to the Palace. Shuri gave Fauna a huge hug before leaving making a promise that she want to hang out with her again. Fauna nod her head feeling like she was living a dream, having T'Challa as a friend was amazing, adding the Princess into it was just a dream. Okoye nod her head at her which was the nicest thing the woman have done all day, Fauna smiled at her waving shyly. Okoye gave her a small smile then turned before Fauna could register what she saw. T'Challa saw the exchange and smiled at his General, "She like you." T'Challa said to Fauna looking at her sideways with a smirk. Fauna smiled at him, "I have that effect on people." Fauna joked nudging his shoulder, T'Challa laugh as the two began to walk, Fauna turned to T'Challa with a smile, "So, Shuri was telling me about your training and how much you cried from getting beat by Okoye." Fauna teased, T'Challa looked at her with a small glare, "I didn't cry." T'Challa said earning a laugh from Fauna. T'Challa smiled hearing her laugh, "I knew she was talking about me earlier." T'Challa said shaking his head at this sister, Fauna nod her head letting out a giggle, "She love you though. It's nice seeing your sibling bond. I wish I had that." Fauna said as she had a slight skip to her step, T'Challa smiled nodding his head thinking about his little annoying sister. "I love her too, even if she is a pain Bast willing." T'Challa said.

Fauna looked at him strangely, "Bast?" Fauna asked in confusion. T'Challa looked to her explaining that Bast to them was their god, their everything. Fauna nod her head as T'Challa was explaining the Black Panther Goddess without telling her the whole truth. Fauna was intrigued with the story she was so engross that she almost trip, T'Challa grab her helping her get her footing. Fauna laugh with embarrassment, "Sorry, your stories are always so good I get distracted." Fauna said as T'Challa smiled at her, he pulled away seeing the closeness, "Sorry, I never thought I was a good storyteller." T'Challa said. "Your stories are amazing. Hearing about your home seem like a dream. I hope one day to see it, even if it's from a distance." Fauna said smiling at the Prince. It took everything in T'Challa to not sweep her up and show her his true home, that smile that she give him can bend him to do anything she ask, "I would love to show you some day." T'Challa said to her wanting to stay true to his word. Fauna smiled at him, knowing that she may never see his home but she was happy that he was willing to still make her happy if with a lie. Fauna then heard his stomach rumble and laugh causing T'Challa face to go warm, "Are you hungry, we can go back to my place and eat there." Fauna said as she pull her purse close to her body. T'Challa looked to her in shock, "You're inviting me to your home?" T'Challa asked. Fauna smirked at him,"I think you proved that your not a psyco. I don't see the harm in it." Fauna said as she took the lead to her home. T'Challa smiled her without her noticing, she was beginning to trust him and that alone put pride inside him.

T'Challa looked around the small apartment building, it was cute and well hidden very fitting for Fauna. Fauna opened her door turning off the alarm system, she smiled at T'Challa inviting him in, "Welcome to my home. I know this isn't a palace but it's home." Fauna said taking off her jacket, hanging her purse on the hook. She took T'Challa jacket hanging it for him. T'Challa rub his hand as he looked around, seeing the little space and what she's done with the place. Fauna, he can tell like the contemporary look mix with some bohemian. Her place is very warm, homey and intiment, very Fauna. 

Fauna was watching as the Prince of Wakanda was looking around her apartment, she played with her fingers watching him, "Make yourself at home. I'll fix us some sandwiches." Fauna said as she made her way to the kitchen. T'Challa turned to her watching her make their lunch, "This is beautiful Fauna. Its very you." T'Challa said taking a seat on her barstool. Fauna turned to him in surprise, "Really, thank you. I thought this would be bland to you." Fauna joked as she was finishing their lunch. T'Challa wouldn't admit that her place wasn't as high tech as his home but considering, she really did have a comfortable home.