Be With Me

Fauna laid back in her bed that T'Challa gave to her closing her eyes, T'Challa gently laid beside her looking to her with kindness, "You ok?" T'Challa asked rubbing his finger against her cheek, Fauna leaned her head on his shoulder taking a deep breath. "T'Challa, your home is so beautiful, you are very lucky." Fauna said quietly as she gripped his arm leaning in on his shoulder blade, T'Challa kissed her on the side of her head gently resting his chin on her crown. "Thank you. I know this is a bit to much. Take your time adjusting, we are in no rush." T'Challa gently said closing his eyes enjoying having her with him in his home, no longer having to hide anything from her except maybe one little thing. "To answer your question, yes i'm ok. Just amazed, overwhelmed and so much more." Fauna then looked at him smiling, "What else are you hiding?" Fauna asked poking his nose with a smirk, T'Challa chuckled moving his head, "What make you think i'm hiding anything else?" T'Challa asked. Fauna raised up putting her head in her hand, "Because, I have a feeling that something else will surprise me." Fauna said kissing him softly on his lips, T'Challa groaned returning the affection. He then rested his forehead on hers, "I'll tell you tomorrow, for now let's take things slow. I want you to enjoy everything that Wakanda have to offer and more. Shuri want to show you her soon to be lab she's been designing." T'Challa put Fauna on his chest he rubbing her shoulder, Fauna sigh closing her eyes, "That sounds amazing. Where are your parents?" Fauna asked as she rub his chest through his hoodie, "They are on the other side of the palace, I asked them to give you time to adjust before meeting them." T'Challa answered kissing her on her crown once again. 

Fauna smiled to herself, "T'Challa I want to thank you. I never thought in all my life I would feel this happy, I never thought my life would turn out like this. You have shown me so much and done so much for me." Fauna begin to cry, "It feels like i'm dreaming and i'm afraid that i'll wake up and all of this will be gone. You, this happiness, Shuri, everything." Fauna wiped away her tears but more was falling down. T'Challa grip her chin, "Hey, I promise you this is real. We are here together. You don't need to thank me Fauna." T'Challa said wiping her tears away with a smile, Fauna smiled back but sadly, "What if you get tired of me. What if I mess up and your parents don't like me, what if-" Fauna was interrupted by T'Challa lips on hers. T'Challa kissed her with all his might, wanting to show her that he isn't going anywhere, that he wants this for the long hall. T'Challa pulled back then pecked her once more, "I'm not going anywhere Fauna. I want us together, I see us being together for a long time. If you choose to be with me of course." T'Challa said with a smile as he cuffed her cheek, Fauna looked to him with wide eyes, "You want to be with me?" Fauna asked voice squeaking in the end, T'Challa laugh hearing the squeak, "Yes Fauna. Would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend, or in my case I would like to court you Fauna." T'Challa asked pulling her hand to his chest staring at her in the eyes, Fauna was lost for words, instead she kissed T'Challa back earning a moan from him and a chuckled. Fauna pulled back out of breath, remembering that she had to breath to survive. "Yes T'Challa, I would love for you to court me? be my boyfriend? I don't know but yes!" Fauna smiled at him with her eyes sparkling like diamonds, T'Challa kissed her hands then her lips. "No more 'what ifs' always know i'm never going anywhere. I'm not leaving you Fauna. I promise." T'Challa promised looking into her eyes, Fauna cried as she buried face in his chest, "Ok, no more 'what ifs'" Fauna whimpered as T'Challa squeezed her to him. Both was feeling different emotions, T'Challa was happy that now Fauna was his girlfriend. He felt like everything was coming together for him, in his life. He had his family, he now had his girl, and he had the Black Panther. His life couldn't get any better then this moment. Fauna on the other hand was feeling every emotion possible, she felt relief, stress free, happy and loved. Everything she never felt before, in her whole life. How could  this man like a woman who sold her body and danced for men, and want to build something with her. How could she be so lucky to have a man like T'Challa who was sweet, handsome and a Prince interested in her. Fauna promised herself from this day forward that she would no longer question what the universe have in store fore her, she would enjoy her time with T'Challa the man who respected her more then anyone in her life. "You know, I think I have to thank Bast for bring you into my life." Fauna said before sleep took over, T'Challa eyes grew big hearing her say those words. "You don't understand how wonderful you truly are." T'Challa said to her kissing her temple, "It's the same thanks I say to her every time I think of you." T'Challa said putting Fauna in the bed giving her one last kiss goodnight then leaving her room.

"How is she doing?" T'Chaka asked scaring his son, "Bast Baba, you frighten me." T'Challa said quietly, "Sorry my son, I was just curious at how our house guest is doing on her first day." T'Chaka said while laughing at his son, the duo walked down the hall as T'Challa explained everything that happen since entering the aircraft. T'Chaka laugh, "Yes, Shuri showed your mother and myself the footage. I would love to have been there to see for myself first hand." T'Chaka said laughing. T'Challa laugh as well as he and his father sat down, "She took everything so well, I'm to tell her about Black Panther tomorrow." T'Challa said as he leaned back thinking about Fauna, "That's wonderful son. I'm sure after all of this she will take it in strive." T'Chaka said patting his son hand. "How is mother doing?" T'Challa asked, T'Chaka sigh leaning back in his seat, "She's warming up, still caution like any mother panther." Both shared a laugh, "I believe once we meet Ms. Fauna in person and get to know her she will come around. I can tell you are very smitten with her, more so then what you told us earlier." T'Chaka commented seeing his son happy and bright. T'Challa nod his head feeling his face get hot blushing, "I like her a lot Baba. More than I ever thought possible, I can see a future with her. I dream about us sometime, I get sad when I wake up and it was all a dream. I think Bast put her in my life for a reason." T'Challa tried to explain to his father. T'Chaka listened to his son intensely, hearing the joy in his voice when talking about the young woman that has entered his life, he felt proud of his son. T'Challa paused seeing his father looking at him so much intense, "You ok Baba?" T'Challa asked placing his hand on his fathers, T'Chaka smiled chuckling, "Yes my son. I'm just not use to hearing you talk about a young woman like this before, not even Nakia i'm sad to say." T'Chaka placed his hand on his son cheek, "If you see this woman being by your side as future Queen then both of you have an uphill battle. She has to prove herself not only to us, but to Wakanda as well." T'Chaka said to his son in seriousness. T'Challa nod his head at his father, "Words of advice from an old man." T'Chaka said smiling loving at his son, "Of course Baba." T'Challa said, he always love his father advice, "Don't push her when things get hard on her. Be her support, be her comfort, be everything she needs when the time comes. Make sure she do the same for you as well. You both will need to be a tough team IF you decide to take her as your Queen." T'Chaka finished kissing his on the head, "I'm so proud of you my son, Bast willing Fauna will be a strong woman, and a strong Queen." T'Chaka walked out of the room leaving his son to ponder what he said. T'Challa thought about what his father said, he knew that his relationship will have battles some will criticize their relationship especially when they find out about her past and her occupation she choose to do. T'Challa was ready to fight for them, he knows when Fauna is ready and gain confidence in herself that she will fight to the end with him, he can see it in her. She's a lot stronger then what she believe, no one would've been able to survive and maintain their sanity after what her father did to her all those years ago, T'Challa grind his teeth thinking about that disgusting monster, he just have to show her and make her believe in herself, her father started all of the turmoil that's inside of her, but he will make sure to help build her strength again within.