Wakanda is Home

Fauna have been in Wakanda for a month now and she couldn't be happier, her and T'Challa have been with each other when ever he and his father wasn't busy. Fauna have been leading the Designing Department and been enjoying every bit of it, never have Fauna ever thought she had talent beyond her body. Shuri was loving having her around her lab, to have a woman that wasn't a Wakandan was a breath of fresh air, Fauna had different outlook on certain situations that Shuri have questions about. Another thing that has changed was Okoye opinion of her, because T'Challa ask her often to watch over Fauna, she had time to get to know her and to see how she interact with people around her, Okoye did small talk with her from time to time but other than that, their interaction was almost always business. W'Kabi even brought Tobias over to apologize to Fauna and T'Challa, Fauna forgave him seeing that she know he wouldn't be the last to insult her but since he was the first Fauna decide to let it slide this one time. T'Challa on the other hand wasn't so forgiving, their friendship will never be the same, W'Kabi spend time with Fauna when he wasn't busy, or whenever he want to spend time with Okoye and using that as in excuse to hang out. Fauna didn't mind, she thought their relationship was cute.

The Royal family was beginning to embrace Fauna and T'Challa relationship, Ramonda would sneak in some royal training to Fauna such as, how to sit, how to eat, and how to interact with other tribe leaders. Fauna thought the lessons was fun but stressful, she didn't want to mess anything up so she put more pressure on herself then necessary. Fauna didn't miss home at all, she felt like she was at home with all these great people around her, T'Challa was steadily making things easy for her to never return. He brought her clothes from time to time, he would also do little things like complement how much Wakanda was easier to live, or how she could she think about leaving her new job. Little things such as that, on the other hand he made it very clear that he didn't want her to leave and to stay.

T'Challa and Fauna was walking around when Fauna felt his eyes on her, Fauna smirked as she pretended to not notice his stare. "Yes T'Challa." Fauna asked with a smile as she looked towards him, T'Challa smiled at her going in front of her. "Have you thought about staying here?" T'Challa asked as he brought her into his arm. Fauna smiled at him, this wasn't the first time he have asked this question, Fauna wouldn't answer him at first. The thought of staying in Wakanda was something she really wanted to do, but she was scared that one day T'Challa may get tired of her and she will have to leave. Never have he given a reason for her to think like this, it was her own experience with life and men that speaks loudly to her, T'Challa have quieted those voices down a lot. Fauna wanted to stay with Shuri and the King and Queen, she was enjoying her new job that Shuri gave her, she was really good at it. Fauna have never experience anything like this and it was all thanks to T'Challa entering her life. Because of this sweet Prince she was gaining confidence in herself for the first time, of course she like to keep him on edge. Fauna smiled at him then gave T'Challa a long sweet kiss, "Of course T'Challa. I think you would tear down my little apartment if I was to go back." Fauna laugh as T'Challa picked her up, "Yes! Finally." T'Challa cheered. Fauna laugh along with him, as she wrap her arm around him.

"I need to go back to get my things from my apartment and tell my landlord that I won't be returning." Fauna said as T'Challa put her back on her feet. "Oh your apartment is already empty and some of your things are being transported." T'Challa simple said as he walked away with a smirk, "T'Challa!" Fauna cried then laugh, "What if I didn't want to stay?" Fauna asked as she jumped on his back, T'Challa laugh as he grab her thighs hosting her up on his back, "I never doubted you. I knew you would stay." T'Challa said smiling, happy that his lady love was staying with him and his family. Fauna rested her head on his shoulder, kissing his neck, "I'm happy here. It's all thanks to you and your family. You gave me a new life, and a new outlook. For the first time, i'm not living day by day not knowing what will happen tomorrow." Fauna softly said as she laid her head on his shoulder looking at the Wakanda sunset, T'Challa smiled at her as he looked at her over his shoulder, "I feel like a person that people actually see, Shuri  has also giving me a purpose. I can't thank you both enough." Fauna said. T'Challa kissed her cheek, "No thanks needed. I'm just happy you're happy and here with me." T'Challa said as his own heart was beating fast with joy. Fauna smiled at her boyfriend then cuddled into him more, "You are to good to me." Fauna softly whispered. T'Challa shook his head, "You are to good for me." T'Challa and Fauna continue to hang out with one another, enjoying their time as Fauna couldn't believe that Wakanda is her new home.

Shuri screamed and jumped for joy when T'Challa and Fauna shared the news, "I knew you would stay! How could you leave me...I mean brotha." Shuri said as she smiled at Fauna. T'Challa rolled his eyes at his sister, "She's here because of me, sorry to dissapoint." T'Challa said as he wrap his arm around his girlfriend who blushed. Shuri waved him off, "What ever make you sleep at night." Shuri said, "Have you told Baba and Mother?" Shuri asked the couple. Both shook their heads, "Not yet, we will tonight." T'Challa said. Fauna smiled at them with joy, "I've been thinking." Fauna started, as she knew that T'Challa wouldn't like what she's about to say. Shuri and T'Challa looked to her waiting for her to continue, "I've been thinking, would it be ok to learn some fighting?" Fauna asked. Shuri and T'Challa looked surprise at the question, "Why do you want to learn?" T'Challa asked as he crossed arms giving Fauna his full attention, Fauna smiled at him, "Because I think it would be good for me. All the women here are so brave and strong, I just want to learn the basic." Fauna said, Shuri stood up, "I don't see the problem with that! You can Nakia for the basics physical training, or if you want to learn about using weapons Okoye is the next best thing." Shuri suggested. Fauna nod her head, having to already thought about it. T'Challa wasn't to happy with her learning to fight, he didn't want her to ever get hurt or worse, but he didn't see the harm in it. "I think thats fine, if that's what you want." T'Challa said softly. Fauna smiled at him then nod her head, "It is. I want to learn something, anything that can help me not feel like a weak person." Fauna said with a smile, Shuri grab her hands, "You are not weak Fauna trust me. We can work something out! plus maybe one day you can take my brotha on." Shuri gushed. Fauna laugh as T'Challa rolled his eyes at the ladies, "I haven't even seen him as Black Panther let alone fight, I've been asking but he won't budge. Between you and me, i've put moves on him that kept him motionless before." Fauna smirk at T'Challa then walked away leaving Shuri to whoop, covering her mouth as she looked at her brother.

T'Challa turned his head slightly as he watched his lady love walk away from him, "You have to teach me some of those moves." Shuri said running to catch up with Fauna, "I think your mother would kick me out the country if I show you anything I know." Fauna said. T'Challa caught up to them wrapping his arm around Fauna from behind, "I don't think my sister can handle what you can do." T'Challa whispered to Fauna. Fauna nudge him as the shared a secret smile, Shuri rolled her eyes at them, "You both are gross, i'm leaving now I have important things to worry about. If I see Nakia before you do, i'll ask her if she wouldn't mind showing you a few things." Shuri then skipped away to her lab. Fauna and T'Challa laugh, "Now where did all this fighting non sense come from?" T'Challa asked keeping his hold her, Fauna smiled as she begin to thinking their future and where she hope it would go, "Well, I think a person who is dating is a Prince need to be prepared for the future that may happen. A Prince need a strong partner beside him." Fauna smiled towards him over her shoulder, T'Challa smiled at her catching her meaning. He kissed her deeply causing her to moan, grabbing his face gently, "Just don't get hurt. I don't think I could take it." T'Challa whispered against her lips giving her another kiss, Fauna couldn't believe this was her new life, with a man that treat her like a Queen. His family getting to know her and giving her a chance with their son and one day their country, Fauna was on cloud nine and she never wanted to leave.

A/N: I think one more filler and then we will jump into the movies. I like to establish a foundation with my stories before just jumping into the movies.