A Night to Remember

A/N: Some readers may find this disturbing. Readers discretions is advice.

"Ouch!" Fauna cried out as she once again hit the mat. Shuri winced seeing the young woman eat mat hard, "Ayo, can you go just a little more easy on her?" Shuri asked seeing Fauna moan rolling onto her stomach trying to breath, "No Princess, if she want to learn how to fight, then she need to learn that in battle you will feel pain. If I go easy she will never survive." Ayo said while looking at the moaning girl. Fauna stood on her knees panting, "It's ok Shuri, i've been through worst." Fauna huffed as she wiped the sweat from her face, Shuri gave the woman an unsure look, she was beginning to understand why T'Challa didn't want to watch Fauna learn how to fight. "Ok, if you're sure." Shuri said as she begin to fiddle with her new gadget that she named, 'EMP Beads' it's use to disable electronics such as vehicle or air craft. Her brother and father was going to Vienna to sign an Sokovia Accords that put limitations on anyone that was enhanced, T'Challa being the Black Panther and his father thought it wouldn't hurt to sign, they agree cold hardly on the Accords. This accord was all about how it would benefit everyone around the world. Fauna wasn't to happy about T'Challa leaving, this isn't the first time that he and his father leave for important business, but this is the first time that he will be gone for longer then a week, call her selfish. 

Ayo was waiting for the girl to catch her breath, "Stand up Ms. Fauna, let's proceed." Ayo said as she took her stance. Fauna gave her a look then nod her head, she got into a stance that Ayo have been showing her. Fauna have been practicing for the past six months, according to Ayo she was getting better, not the best by far, but better. Nakia helped as well, she mostly showed Fauna how to use her body weight to take down enemies a lot stronger then her, Fauna history of stripping came in handy with Nakia lessons, she also taught Fauna how to use what she has on hand as a weapon. Fauna was enjoying feeling stronger and in control, she felt empowered by the lessons that the ladies was giving her, the pain don't make it very fun, nor being thrown like a rag doll helped. Ayo let out a war cry as she charged at Fauna, Fauna did well blocking and using her foot work, she used some of the moves that she's been learning on Ayo. Fauna got lucky and punched Ayo in the stomach causing the woman to grunt and bend down. Shuri cheered as Fauna finally landed a hit on the warrior, T'Challa who was watching in the shadows smiled proudly seeing Fauna land her first hit. Fauna smiled feeling proud of herself, Ayo wasn't so happy and used the woman excitement against her, she kicked Fauna hard in the stomach causing Fauna to fly across the mat bouncing hard on her back, flipping to land on her face, her chin getting burned as the momentum caused her to slide. Shuri stopped cheering wincing once again, T'Challa even cringed seeing the hit, 'Damn' both siblings thought.

Ayo straighten up as if noting touched her, "Never let your guard down, I keep telling you that Ms. Fauna." Ayo scrutinize. Fauna moaned rolling to her side, "I know, I know." Fauna groaned out as she rolled around, a laugh was heard as Okoye entered the room. Ayo saluted her General, "I see training is going well Ayo. Fauna congratulations on getting your first hit in." Okoye said to the groaning woman with a small smile. Fauna waved her off not wanting to hear anyone at the moment, "Thank you General." Ayo said. "Okoye, is there something that you need?" Shuri asked as she put aside her gadgets. "No Princess, i'm just here to see how everything was going." Okoye said as she gave T'Challa a look, the Prince was frowning seeing Fauna in pain but know that she had to train her body to be tolerate of pain. Shuri looked over seeing her brother, T'Challa quickly put his finger up to his lips shushing his sister, Shuri nod her head giving him a thumb up. Fauna stood up once again, cradling her side "Let's go again." Fauna huffed out wiping the sweat from her eyes, "I think i'm getting the hand of it." Fauna looked to Ayo to continue, Ayo looked to her General. Okoye nod her head moving out the way to stand next to Shuri, Ayo nod her head at Fauna to continue. Fauna took a deep breath as she charged at Ayo, her punches was getting more precise as was her speed, Ayo was starting to break a sweat as Fauna was coming at her with a new approach that the woman never used before.