Pre-Meeting Game

T'Challa was on cloud nine, no one could take that smile off his face, Shuri grab his hand both acting like kids again instead of royal children. "I'm so happy for you brotha. I can't wait for her to come here, she wouldn't know what to do." Shuri giggled. T'Challa calmed himself down as he sat down in disbelief that his father was willing to give Fauna a chance, "I can't wait either, I can't wait to show her home. I know she will love it, Shuri can you help her get ready for the meeting I want her to be as prepared as possible." T'Challa asked his sister who waved him off, "You don't even have to ask brotha, I got it all covered. We allow her a few days to get use to Wakanda and everything, show her around Oh! this is going to be fun!" Shuri ran off to get the plans ready for Fauna visit. T'Challa smiled at his sister and her excitement, he put his hand on his face to try and wipe away his smile that just wouldn't leave, he jumped up cheering quietly his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Ramonda was watching her children with a small smile, she was enjoying seeing her normally serious son act his age for the first time in a long time, this woman must be something special if inviting her to meet them will cause this reaction from him. Ramonda still want to make sure this woman wants her son because she likes him for him and not because of his royal blood or wealth, she will see how this woman will stand if T'Challa choose to make her his future Queen.

"Excuse me! come again." Fauna said as she spoke to her love interest over the phone, she begin to pace her room making her blankets fall to the floor. T'Challa laughed at her hearing the noise that she was making, "My family want to meet you Fauna. I told them about you, us and they say they want to meet you." T'Challa said as he spun around in his chair in his room, his smile ever so big. Fauna felt her hands get sweaty, "OMG! T'Challa i'm meeting your parents and not just that but a King and Queen. T'Challa what would they think about me, what do I wear to meet royalty." Fauna began to ramble as she moved around her small room, T'Challa was enjoying hearing her voice as he kept the phone close to his ear not saying a word, just listening. "Hello? T'Challa are you still there?" Fauna asked, "Yes i'm here love." T'Challa said smiling with his eye closed, Fauna face turned red and hot hearing the endearment, "T'Challa what do I do?" Fauna asked sitting down on her bed. T'Challa chuckled lightly, "Just be yourself Fauna, you'll be fine." T'Challa said softly causing Fauna to calm down, "Did you tell them about me being a stripper and part-time hooker." Fauna deadpan asked falling down on her back cradling the phone, T'Challa groaned, "No I didn't tell them that. That's not who you are, don't let the define you Fauna." T'Challa sternly said. Fauna smiled knowing how T'Challa saw her more than what she see herself, "I haven't been with another person since that night me and you, well you know." Fauna giggled making T'Challa put his hand over his face bashfully as he thought about that night every night since then. "I thought that since you're in my life now that I want to respect what we have. I just want you T'Challa." Fauna said softly smiling like a little school girl.

T'Challa felt his heart pound hard against his chest hearing those words, "Thank you Fauna, I trust you enough to know that you wouldn't betray us, but still hearing that make me proud to have you in my life." T'Challa then let out a breath, "As for meeting my parents, how about you come to Wakanda for a few days before meeting them. I want you to get use to Wakanda first, I want you to see my world first hand." T'Challa said softly. Fauna let out a laugh, "Of course T'Challa. I would love to see your home, i'm so excited to see your world and your people and to talk with Shuri again. Maybe she can help me find a cute dinner outfit." Fauna gushed, T'Challa chuckled, "Funny you should say that. She's already making plans for your visit. I must warn you Fauna, Wakanda is a world that is very different then what your use to." T'Challa said as he looked out his window seeing his country and all it's beauty. "Don't worry T'Challa, I know Wakanda isn't the most wealthiest place and that's fine. I'm sure it has own beauty and character that the whole world haven't cared to discovered." Fauna said thinking she was reassuring T'Challa. T'Challa smiled at hearing how much she truly care about Wakanda even if she is way off, "Ok just remember you said that." T'Challa teased, he couldn't wait to see her face when she see Wakanda first hand, outside of its disguise. A knock was heard on his door, T'Challa turned around seeing Nakia with a smile on her face waving at him, "Fauna I need to call you back, make sure tomorrow that you are ready with all your things." T'Challa said to the phone as he stood up telling Nakia to give him a minute, "Ok, i'll be ready. I can't wait to see you, miss you and i'll see you tomorrow." Fauna said softly not wanting the call to end but it was getting late, T'Challa smiled like a fool hearing that she missed him as well, "I miss you too, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Goodnight." T'Challa said, "Goodnight." Fauna replied back both hanging up the phone smiling like fools.

T'Challa threw the phone on his desk, opening the door for Nakia to enter, she gave him a smile as she entered, "So was that the mystery woman?" Nakia asked as she took a seat on another chair, "Yes, that was Fauna." T'Challa answered, Nakia nod her head still looking at him,"Nakia, i'm sorry. Really I am, I still care for you that will never change. I hope you understand that-" T'Challa began to ramble when Nakia held up her hand. She grab his hands giving him a smile, "I already knew someone have capture your attention long before i'm sure you knew yourself. Your eyes can't hide your soul, you're to much of a good man to keep things like that hidden." Nakia said softly, "I was just waiting for you to see for yourself what your heart was telling you. I'm happy you found someone, I know she is very lucky to have you. I hope both of you will be happy, and I want this new woman to become my friend as well if this thing between the both of you flourish." Nakia let go of his hand, T'Challa smiled at her, "I'm sure she may be a little hesitant when she find out you're my Ex. but i'm sure she may be open to it." T'Challa and Nakia shared a laugh. "Thank you Nakia, for being understanding and patient, it was never my intent to hurt you." T'Challa took her hand kissing  them gently. Nakia smiled at him, "Just promise me one thing." T'Challa nod his head, "Promise me that the both of you won't let anything stand between you two. Fight against anything that is willing to tear you both down, I can tell she's special if you care this much to bring her in Wakanda. You have my support T'Challa." Nakia said as both stood up giving each other a hug. "I can't thank you enough Nakia. I think Fauna would do good having your help and guidance if she so choose to ask." T'Challa said pulling away, Nakia smiled, "I'm here to help. I'm going to help Shuri with some preparations, and I want to hear more about this Fauna woman." Nakia winked at him walking away, T'Challa smiled happy that the talk with Nakia went much smoother then he anticipated, 'Dear Bast, what is happening.' T'Challa thought as he looked up at the Black Panther statue that over looked Wakanda.

Fauna was getting her things ready to go to Wakanda, she was smiling feeling giddy that she was meeting someones parents for the first time in her life. "Maybe I should call Kyo. She could help me." Fauna said to herself as she checked off everything from her list of things she need to travel with, Fauna flopped on her bed smiling hard thinking about T'Challa and just how lucky she is at this moment. Fauna closed her eyes as her heart was pounding, never before have she been this happy in all her life, her whole life was filled with torment, sadness, confusion, hurt, and above all sex. T'Challa came into her life like a super hero and pushed all those things over and swoop down grabbing her and carrying her away to happiness and love, 'maybe love is a stretch' Fauna though to herself. How could a Prince fall for someone like her Fauna would never know, she made a promise to herself that she wouldn't mess this up, T'Challa was something that became very special to her. She wanted to make a good first impression to his family, she wanted to show them that T'Challa was more then just a Prince to her, he was becoming her happiness.