Shuri Celebration

Fauna was getting ready for Shuri graduation celebration, the kingdom was bustling as a feast was being presented. Not only was Shuri graduating but she was also starting her new position, her lab was complete and ready to be use. The party would be held in the empty building before things would move in, Fauna was listening once again to the news as the famous Captain America was rumored to have been found. Fauna read about him in a book once when she was a young child, she respected him and found him to be a sweetheart. A least from what she read, it amazed her how Dr. Abraham turned a skinny man who had so many illness, into an American Hero. Fauna was so absorb in the news that she didn't notice T'Challa sneaking into the room, he took a deep breath as he gave his girlfriend a raspberry on her neck. He held onto her waist as she squealed trying to get away, they laugh as she hit him with her pillow, "You silly! Don't do that." Fauna whined as she hit him with the pillow once again. T'Challa laugh as he grab the pillow from her, "You were so absorb, I had to do it." T'Challa laugh softly, he then begin to listen to the news on Captain America, "Do you think they really found him?" Fauna asked as she leaned back into his chest, T'Challa smiled at her already knowing the answer, "They found him, he's being defrost as we speak." T'Challa said. Fauna looked to him surprise then caught herself, "Of course, why didn't I ask you earlier." Fauna mumble. T'Challa chuckled as he pick her up, "Come one love we will be late for the feast." T'Challa kissed her a final time making Fauna moan, "I though we had to go." Fauna whispered against his lips, T'Challa put his lips on hers, "They can wait." T'Challa mumbled against her lips.

Fauna and T'Challa walked side by side with Dora Milaje surrounding them, Fauna had her hand around his arm feeling nervous as this would be the first time she will be surrounded by important people. Even though this isn't about business Fauna still like she will be out of place, T'Challa smiled as he squeezed her hand, "Relax, this is suppose to be fun. No pressure." T'Challa whispered, Fauna nod her head as she fixed her dress, "Stop it. You look beautiful." T'Challa kissed her neck then went back as if he did nothing wrong, Fauna blushed at the compliment still getting us to someone calling her beautiful genuinely without any attachment, "Thank you, you look very handsome as well." Fauna put her hand on his chest smiling then walked forward. 

Shuri lab was absolutely amazing, Fauna looked in awe at the finished product. "Wow" Fauna whispered as she looked around, T'Challa was also impress with the finished product, "She did good." T'Challa commented as they looked around at all the art that Fauna picked out being all over the lab, "You have a good eye for art." T'Challa praised as he looked at the different pieces and graffiti. Fauna smiled at him with happiness, "You really think so?" Fauna asked, T'Challa looked down to her seeing her eyes looking at him with so much happiness, "Yes. You have a gift Fauna, I think you being ahead of the Design Department would definitely benefit you." T'Challa cuffed her cheek smiling loving at her, Fauna leaned into his touch smiling with her uniquely colored eyes lighting up rivaling the stars. T'Challa smiled at her, loving the look in her eyes, he made a promise to himself to always keep that shine bright, he want her to always be happy.

Ramonda and T'Chaka was smiling like fools watching their son and his love interest, "They make me sick." W'Kabi said with a smile as he walked over to the King and Queen, T'Chaka chuckled at the young man, "How do you think we all feel with you and Okoye hm?" T'Chaka said as he nudged the bashful smiling young man, "I don't know what you're talking about." W'Kabi said as he walked away to Okoye who smiled as he walked over to her, T'Chaka laugh as his daughter came into the room, "Oh my child! Congratulations." T'Chaka said as he pulled his baby girl into a hug. Shuri hugged tightly back, "Thank you Baba, Mother." Shuri then hugged her mother. Ramonda kissed her daughter smiling at her proudly, "Congratulations my heart. I am so proud of you." Ramonda said, Shuri smiled at her parents then looked to her brother and Fauna, "Ew really here on my day! I don't think so." Shuri stomp over to the new couple pulling them apart, The King and Queen laugh at their son face, "Oh Bast, I think our daughter may feel the Black Panther wrath." T'Chaka joked, Ramonda rolled her eyes at her children behavior, "They get that from your side of the family." Ramonda said nudging her husband. T'Chaka put his hand on his chest dramatically, Ramonda laugh, "Stop it you old fool, come let's enjoy this celebration." Ramonda loop her arms with her husband as they mingled with other tribes leaders.