Shuri

T'Challa and Shuri was hanging out as they walk around Wakanda. "So brotha, how bout we take a trip to the city." Shuir said casually, T'Challa looked at his sister with a surprise look, "Why do you want to go there?" T'Challa asked as he walked with his sister along the market with the Dora Milajae following them. Shuri smiled at her brother, "Come one brotha, I want to meet your friend that you went to see." Shuri said as she walked backwards looking at her brother. T'Challa shook his head at his sister, he have been wanting to see Fauna. He's been so busy with his own missions and going with this father to talk with very important people to gain nation trusts, he didn't see the harm in having his sister meet Fauna. T'Challa smirk at his little sister than nod his head causing Shuri to cheer. Okoye looked at the siblings with a concern look, "My Prince, are you sure this is a good idea?" Okoye asked. Shuri looked at the General, "Oh come Okoye, adventure is good for the heart." Shuri said. T'Challa got the plane ready for them to take to the edge of the city, "Come on Okoye it'll be fun. Don't you want to meet T'Challa mystery friend?" Shuri asked the still reluctant General. Okoye smiled at the Princess, "Ok Princess." Okoye agreed causing Shuri to once again cheer. T'Challa smiled at his little sister and the General as the border the plane to see Fauna.

T'Challa, Shuri and Okoye was walking in the city. Shuri didn't leave Wakanda often so she was looking at everything with childish glee. Okoye made sure to keep the royal siblings in her sights, more so Shuri then T'Challa. "So brotha, where is your mystery friend." Shuri asked as she looked into another shop window that had technology that to her was just simply outdated. T'Challa lead them to the park that Fauna said was her favorite, T'Challa figured if he was to find her it would be here. "Wow this is a nice park. No where near better then Wakanda but close." Shuri said as they walked around, Okoye wasn't to keen on the adventure, she was glaring at anyone that passed by making the people move out of their way. T'Challa gave her a look, which she just threw her hand up at him, T'Challa saw the familiar cloud of smoke in the distance being formed. He knew that cloud anywhere and the smell that came from, he felt himself smile as his pace picked up. The ladies looked to him then giving each other a look following him trying to keep up with his long stride, "Brotha, is he close?" Shuri asked. T'Challa chuckled at his little sister, "She's right over there." T'Challa said nodding his head at the woman that was sitting on the park bench smoking a vape. Shuri let out  a surprise holler while Okoye looked at the woman, Shuri looked at the woman recognizing her when her and her friends went out shopping.

T'Challa smiled seeing Fauna in the park looking like a beauty in every way. T'Challa felt his heart pick up as they got closer to her, "Brotha, what's her name?" Shuir asked with excitement, "Her name is Fauna. You'll like her." T'Challa answered never taking his eyes off of Fauna, Okoye was watching her Prince reaction as he see the beautiful woman and she frowned at it. Fauna was smoking, as she was off into her own world, she felt eyes on her then a nudge on her shoulder, Fauna cut her eyes at the person and did a double take seeing T'Challa next to her smiling. Fauna felt like light was back into her life seeing him, she smiled back at him putting her vape in her purse then squeezing her purse close to her, "Hi" Fauna simply said feeling giddy. T'Challa smiled at her, "Hi, I thought I told you smoking was bad." T'Challa joked Fauna nod her head bitting her lip, "Yea you did." Fauna lightly laugh along with T'Challa. Shuri silently squealed seeing her brother interact with the woman as if they were old friends. "Come on Okoye." Shuri said to the General who was glaring at the young woman who was joking with the Prince. 

Fauna spotted two women making their way over to them, "Hello" The younger of the two said with a big bright smile, Fauna smiled back at her recognizing her as the Princess of Wakanda. "Hello, i'm Fauna." Fauna said holding out her hand to the Princess, Shuri took her hand shaking it with gusto. "Should I be bowing or something." Fauna asked the royal siblings, both shook their head, "No" Both said at the same time causing Fauna to laugh lightly. T'Challa notice that Fauna had a bruise on her wrist and a light cut on her lip, he would ask about that later. Okoye also notice the injury on the woman body, she narrowed her eyes when Fauna made eye contact with her, "Hi, i'm Shuri. The brilliant sister of this buffoon." Shuri said with a smirk to her brother who glared at her, "This is Okoye." Shuri introduce the quiet woman, Fauna smiled at her nodding her head waving, Okoye glared at her not returning the greeting. Fauna frowned slightly then smiled at T'Challa when he poked her side, "What are you all doing here today?" Fauna asked as she adjusted her dress and making room for Shuri and Okoye to sit if they so choose. "I wanted to meet you!" Shuri said excitedly Fauna looked at her in shock then back to T'Challa who nod confirming what his little sister was saying. "Well I feel special. Someone of your importance will want to meet little me." Fauna smiled to the Princess.  She then notice the bracelet that they were wearing, "I like your bracelet, it's very pretty." Fauna commented while pointing at the jewelry. Shuri chest puffed out while T'Challa groaned, 'Here we go'. Fauna raised her eye brow at him, Shuri went on and on about how she made the 'bracelet'. Fauna was listening and joining in here and there entertaining the younger girl, T'Challa was watching them interact with a smile on his face.