Chapter 1

Cecily's P.O.V.

NOLA High. Best educational school in the city of New Orleans, with the worst people inside. Halls filled with drug dealers, hoes, black ass jocks and harsh ass cheerleaders. When I first started going here I didn't know much of what went on. I was the most outgoing person you've ever known. Always loved to talk and make people laugh until one party I went to. I never really wanted to go because I heard what goes on at parties. Guys drug drinks. Some get shot up and robbed, but I was trying to make my Freshman year memorable.

-Flashback 1 Year Ago-

"Cecily we finna have so much fun. Finna get turn, twerk on a couple of cute niggas, and get crossy." I laughed at Desirae's comments. "Ion know about all of that cuddy. I just want to chill and kickback. I mean that's what is of course." We both laughed and zoomed our way to the party. When I got there the music was too loud and Desirae took off without me. What a nice thing to do bitch. I sat on the couch and drank some of my water bottle while observing the crowds around me. "Wassup shawty?!" I seen Golden Lacey walk up to me. I was shocked that he talked to me. Mostly because he's a senior. "Nothing just kicking back!" I sat my water bottle down while having a deep convo with him for what felt like half of the party. "Aye you wanna go talk somewhere quieter it's too loud down here!" Having the personality I have I was contemplating on going up there with him. But I mean it's Golden Lacey how could you say no? I grabbed my water bottle and downed it walking carefully up the steps as I started getting a little dizzy. I tripped but Golden caught my fall. We went to the next room as I layed out on the bed. Almost falling asleep until I felt pain across my face. "Now listen little bitch you're going to do exactly what I say and you aren't going to tell anybody." I was shocked but still mellow with a wtf look on my face, mostly because someone swapped my drink. He started ripping my clothes off and kissing on me. I layed there in shock. It felt like my brain wasn't recieving any signals to move or scream or nothing. Tears just started pouring down my face. He inserted himself in me and that's when I got the signal. I screamed and screamed begging for him to let me go. He pulled out a knife on me and sliced my face. Luckily I closed my eye or I would have been blind. At that moment I didn't even give a fuck. I pulled my shorts up and started swinging. We tumbled around the room as I got most hits in. I heard somebody open the door. And when I looked up everyone was watching. I took his knife and stabbed him in his knee. My twin Dale came running upstairs with his crew. I just ran out the house. The last thing I heard was Golden's screams. I ran all the way home and cleaned off my face. Damn that scar was gone be ugly asf'. But my attitude from now on was gone be even uglier.

-Back to P.O.V.-

So from that day forth I barely talked to anyone. Only people who were close to me got a word out. And it's been like this for over a year now.