1

Jimin walked into the room, confused about his whereabouts in the large building. He had found himself inside a dance studio, full of mirrors and white hardwood floors, and white walls.

Jimin was only trying to find his little sister, Soo-young. But, instead got lost inside the building. He had finally located the room his sister was in, but there was a class going on. he didn't want to interrupt, so he decided to wait.

He watched and stayed quiet. Jimin didn't want to be there, but he had to pick up his little sister. As Jimin waited the dance instructor started talking again.

"Ok class, here we go again. And 5,6,7,8."

Jimin was instantly attracted to the feminine voice. He looked up and saw a beautiful young woman showing a group of people the steps of the dance. He just stared in amazement, watching her move so precisely.

The group stopped dancing, and Jimin could see the young woman drenched in sweat, it had made her pale skin glisten, and her bangs stick to her forehead. He was staring so hard that he blocked out other distractions.

All Jimin could hear was faint snapping, and his name being called. He didn't realize it, but the snapping was his sister trying to get his attention.

"Jimin, Jimin...PARK JIMIN!"

"W-what huh?"

The screams of his younger sister finally broke him out of his trance. He had finally noticed her presence and now put all his focus on her. His sister was tall and was kinda jealous because he was not a tall person. He was fairly short and was always teased about it.

"Jimin come on, we'll get in trouble if we're late going back to the dorms"

"Ok Soo-young, let's go"

Jimin and his sister both lived in the dorms of their college. And there was a strict curfew, that which if they were late that the would suffer punishment. The drive back to school wasn't long, but both the brother and sister were hungry so they grabbed something to eat.

Jimin dropped off his sister at her dorm, and then shortly after went to his. Jimin opened the door and walked inside his dorm. He had flopped down on his bed; he had still the image of the beautiful dance instructor in his mind. Not long after, his roommate, Taehyung, comes into the dorm. Taehyung was Soo Young's boyfriend and one of Jimin's best friends. They had been friends since high school, and they loved each other like they were brothers.

"Hey Chim Chim wassup"

Chim Chim was a nickname given to him by a teacher back in high school, and ever since all of Jimin's closest friends call him that. It never really affected him, because he had found the name cute, and he always referred to himself as cute.

"Hey Tae"

"Yeah bro"

"You by any chance, know a girl at school who works as a dance instructor?" Jimin asked, hoping that his best friend had an answer.

"No, I don't. Why?" The young boy questioned, looking at Jimin with an eyebrow cocked up.

"Well there was a girl I saw who looked incredibly beautiful when I picked up Soo-young", Jimin answered

"Well why don't you just ask Soo-young"

Jimin mentally facepalmed himself for not thinking of that in the first place. He soon washed up and went to sleep. He had the day ahead of him and was trying to mentally prepare himself for finding the girl that caught his eye.