10

Jimin laid there in his bed, admiring the golden bracelet. It had an "s" on it with little diamonds inside of it. He sighed and put the bracelet in his drawer, sitting there he ran his fingers through his hair and threw himself back on his bed.

It's been three days since he encountered the girl he danced with at the party. He felt as if the feeling he had for the random girl overcame the ones he had for Seulgi, and for some reason, he felt guilty about it.

He decided to get some sleep because he would be trying out for the dance team. Only because he didn't want to disappoint his sister. He shut off the light and laid in bed, and he calmed down his thoughts and he slowly drifted away to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi was crying. She had lost the bracelet mother gave her when she had first got cancer. It was the most precious thing she owned, and now it was gone. Joo-hyun hugged the weeping girl and the tears wouldn't stop flowing from her eyes.

"Shh... it's ok. I'm sure your mom will understand", the eldest said as she patted Seulgi's head.

"I-it's-not ok, that is the only thing I might have of m-my m-mothers!!"

"Yah stop crying! Soo-young is having her parent's butlers look all around the house for it to calm down", yerim said.

After another 30 minutes of crying Seulgi finally calmed down and was eating the food Seung wan had prepared. "Should I visit my mom?", Seulgi asked, as she took another spoonful of rice, "I don't know it's your choice", yerim said as she focused on her phone.

Seulgi sighed as she stuffed her face some more. After a while of watching dramas and eating, her phone buzzed. It was a text from her brother, telling her to meet at her mom's house. She got up and changed her clothes and left her apartment, "I'll be back! Don't break my stuff!" She yelled as she ran out the door.

After a while Seulgi arrived at her mother's to see her mom, brother, and a man in a suit. "Come sit", her mother commanded, she did what she was told. "Seulgi this is Mr.Lee, he is a divorce lawyer and I'll be working with him for a while on this case between your father and me ", Seulgi just nodded. After a couple of minutes explaining things Mr.Lee left, and soon their mother started talking again.

"Ok now, the real reason why you are here is that...I'm cancer-free now", she said with a smile. Both Seulgi and my brother ran and gave their mother a big hug. "Mom, that's great!!", Seulgi's brother said, "I know that's why I'm taking you out to eat".

They all stopped hugging except Seulgi, she latched on her mother like a koala. And wouldn't let go till they got in the car. That night Seulgi forgot all about her worries and was just happy that she'd have more time with her mother.