5

Jimin was excited because today was the day Seulgi would be attending his school. He had to impress her so he wore a classy but casual outfit. He knew that he was going a little overboard with this whole crush thing, but he didn't care. He and his friends were all walking to class, and that's when he saw her.

She looked amazing in his eyes. She wore her dark brown hair down and had only the slightest amount of makeup on. He smiled, seeing her was a really good start to his day. But soon his smile disappeared when his ex, Jeongyeon walked up to him.

"Good morning Jimin Oppa", Jeongyeon greeted.

"Hi, umm can you not call me that"

"Why? Aren't I supposed to call you that because you're older", Jeongyeon responded with a smirk.

"I'd prefer it if you didn't", Jimin said very annoyed.

He and Jeongyeon didn't have a good relationship, even when they dated. Their relationship wasn't the best. Now the two hate each other, but Jeongyeon still has strong feelings for him, but Jimin doesn't feel the same.

Once Jimin tried to put his focus back on Seulgi, she was gone. So, Jimin walked to his first class of the morning.

After a while, it was time for lunch and Jimin was with his friends, Jung guk and taehyung. While they were walking, they bumped into a group of girls. "Oh jimin!", Jimin's sister shouted as she jumped into the arms of her boyfriend, Taehyung. "Hi Soo-young, hi Seulgi!", Jimin greeted.

Seulgi and Jimin both bowed to each other, in doing so they hit each other's head. Seulgi hissed in pain, rubbing her already bruised forehead.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!", Jimin pleaded.

"It's alright, I'm okay", Seulgi said, trying to assure him that she's alright.

"Well let me make it up to you. How about I buy you lunch"

"Well ok, if it helps you to stop apologizing", Seulgi said, as she was playing with her fingers.

Jimin felt embarrassed that he hit Seulgi but was happy that she agreed to let him buy her lunch. So, he drove her to his favorite café.

When Jimin parked the car and quickly went to seulgi's side of the car and opened the door for her, "Wow such a gentleman", seulgi said, responding to his kind gesture. They walk into the café and take a seat, after waiting they order their food.

Jimin could feel the awkward tension, so he decided to start a conversation.

"So...are...you still working as a dance instructor?"

"Yeah, I love it, but I might have to quit so I could focus on my school work", seulgi said, while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well if you do quit and you still wanna dance, how about you join the school's dance team".

Seulgi lit up hearing that, "Really! That would be awesome", she said with a huge smile on her face. Soon after their food came and they continued to get to know each other.

"So you're 24. That's means you're older than me"

"Yeah so?"

That means I get to call you nonna", Jimin said with a smile as he rested his face on his hands.

"Please don't, it feels weird being called that"

"Ok" jimin giggled.

Seulgi and Jimin finished their food and went back to school. When they entered the school they were still talking, and both were enjoying each other's company. But soon the two had to go their separate ways. "Well I'll see you later", Jimin said as he walked away, "Bye Jimin!".

Jimin was happy that he got to take Seulgi to lunch, but his head still hurt from hitting her head. Anyway, as Jimin was walking to one of his classes he spotted his friend, yoongi. Jimin ran up to him and they both started talking about Jimin's little crush, and Jimin couldn't help but smile like a little kid.