11

For the past week, everything has been going well. Seulgi was just getting ready for the dance group audition that Jimin had suggested. "I mean I don't see why, if you had the chance to get free food wouldn't you take it?", yerim spoke as she stared at her phone. "No, I wouldn't. Anyway, I gotta get going, don't break my house", yerim responded by giving a thumbs up.

Seulgi left and soon was on the bus to her school. She wasn't nervous, but more scared because she didn't know how the people on the team would be. She soon arrived and entered the auditorium, she saw people stretching and warming up. She then saw a familiar face and immediately went straight to them, "Hey Jimin!", she said excitedly.

"Oh hey", he waved at her. He stared as she put her stuff down and watched her walk towards him. "You're here huh?", Seulgi asked, "Yeah", the shy boy responded. "Well hope you make it", she said before she started warming up and stretching.

After a couple of minutes, the auditions started and one by one people took the stage to show off their various skills. Each person was given a different genre to dance to, and many were rejected. Soon it was Jimin's turn and took the stage and performed a contemporary dance, Seulgi watched as he moved.

After a while, his performance was over and after a few more people it was Seulgi's turn. She bowed and stood center stage. She looked up and took a deep breath. She was asked to do a freestyle, she nodded and waited for the music to play. After a couple of seconds they played '' Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande.

As the music played Seulgi took every beat and danced to it, slow and sexy. It was something she wasn't used to, but she did her best.

Jimin watched as Seulgi's body rolled, his eyes glued on to her. Her petite figure attracted him, as well as her mesmerizing eyes. The song ended and so did Seulgi's dance, the judges sent her to sit with the rest of the people that made it. After a while, the auditions ended and one of the judges came to the stage.

"Ok, so for the people who made it, congratulations. I'm Lisa, and I'm the president of the dance team, so I want all of you to go change and tomorrow we have our first meeting. So be ready", the pretty girl with bangs said.

After she finished talking all the people who got accepted all went to the locker rooms to change or shower. Before I could leave the auditorium Jimin came up to me, "Hey Seulgi!", he said as he jogged over to me, "Hey Do you wanna go have lunch with me or we could hang out?". I thought about it for a while, and they agreed.

After changing my clothes. I met Jimin in front of the school. He was wearing a sweater and some jeans with some nice boots. We left and he took me to this 50's diner, I liked places like this, it felt like I was back in time to an aesthetically pleasing era.

We sat down and started talking about different things like photography, pets, and. Childhood memories. But then the waiter came and took our order. "So, you like makeup?", I asked as I sipped on my orange soda, "Yeah, I like the way it transforms a person", I nodded my head, I liked that he didn't hide he was wearing makeup. Our food came and we continued to talk and just laugh with each other. Getting to know each other more and more.

We finished up and we left the diner. I asked him if he could go to this lark that I loved, we were walking without saying a thing. Not because it was awkward, but because we were comfortable to just be silent and take in the sight in front of us, like the beautiful trees, flowers, and animals. It was just great.

We then sat down at a bench and just stared at the setting sun. I sighed and looked at Jimin, he looked at the sky, just lost in his thoughts. "Thank you", I said, " why", he asked as he looked at me. "Because you kept me company, and just having a nice time with you", I looked at him and smiled, he smiled too. We then looked back at the sunset and I just rested my head on his shoulder while still looking at the sky.