18

Seulgi was at home resting and Jimin went to school that day. She kept trying to convince him not to leave her side and that something bad should happen. She probably was tired. Jimin was roaming the halls when Jeongyeon walked up to him.

"We need to talk," she stated.

"About what?"

"I'll tell you once we're alone", she grabbed his wrist and dragged him up to the auditorium. Once they were in she considered dragging him to the stage. "Ok so what do you want to talk about?" Jimin questioned, "I'm still in love with you," Jeongyeon bluntly said.

Jimin just stood there, he didn't know what to say, he was somewhat shocked.

"I- I don't love you Jeongyeon" he responded. Once he said that Jeong Yeon's eyes watered up and she looked devastated.

"W-why, is it because I'm not attractive enough?" She burst out crying.

"No"

"Is it because of that bitch Seulgi?!!"

"No, it's because we didn't work! We argued all the time, you were terrible being in a relationship with!" He screamed, enraged that she brought up his innocent girlfriend into this. "But I love you, isn't that enough?" She said as she collapsed in his chest and started crying.

"You need to let me go" as he hesitantly patted her head to confront her. After a few minutes of endless crying Jeongyeon stopped.

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok"

Jimin realized he was late for class and immediately ran over there

Jeongyeon chuckled and wiped her race and signaled a person to come out. It was Sana.

"Do you have the photos?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yea they're pretty good." They overlooked the photographs of Jimin embracing her. They both chuckled, Jeongyeon then sent the photos to Seulgi and laughed like a crazy person.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi was at home in her bed watching Netflix. She was mainly bored and wanted to get out but her mom wouldn't let her. She was eating her snacks when she got a text message.

She didn't look at the message ID so she just instantly opened it. And what she saw broke her heart. They were pictures of Jimin and Jeongyeon embracing each other. She was mad a little but didn't jump to conclusions. After that, another mess came in.

"They're in the auditorium rn, come over to confront them"

She was hesitant but agreed to come. She ordered an uber and grabbed the crutches she got from the hospital, and quietly headed out the door. Luckily her mom was taking a nap.

She hopped in the uber and drove to the university. She immediately went to the auditorium, once she entered she saw no one.

"Hello? Anyone here?" She yelled, a couple of moments later she was dragged away and into a small closet. She screamed, but her mouth was quickly covered.

"Shush, stop screaming it's me" Soo-young exclaimed as she turned on the light. Seulgi calmed down and saw both Soo-young and namjoon. "Why did you drag me here?!?" Seulgi whispered.

"To tell you something."

"What"

"We found out that Jeongyeon set up a plan to ambush you"

Seulgi was shocked, and disappointed, because she thought Jeongyeon was her friend. "What do you mean?"

"When I and namjoon were in the auditorium talking, we saw Jeongyeon drag jimin here and put on a show of fake crying"

"That's why you got those photos," namjoon informed.

Seulgi stayed quiet as she listened to the theories both Namjoon and Soo-young had come up with about the Jeongyeon situation. She was in shock but understood and she and Soo-young planned what they would do about it.