6

Seulgi went home after school. Her head still hurt from hitting Jimin's head and all she wanted to do was just relax and take a nap. As she was drifting off she heard banging on her front door.

"UNNIE, ARE YOU HOME!!"

Seulgi immediately recognized the voice, she got up and opened the door. "Ugh, finally! What took you so long", soo young exclaimed, "Well I was about to take a nap", Seulgi said sleepily. "Ok well let me order some pizza", soo young immediately picked the phone and ordered food as Seulgi went back to her room to go to sleep.

The food arrived and Seulgi was half asleep eating her pizza, while Soo Young was stuffing her face. Soo Young noticed the half-sleep Seulgi and decided to wake her up. "YAH! Seulgi wake up!".

Seulgi woke up and hit Soo-young in the arm. "Why did you wake me up?", Seulgi whined, "Because it's only 4 in the afternoon. Why are you so tired, you didn't even go teach your class today", seulgi just shrugged her shoulders and went to eat the rest of her pizza.

Soon it became dark and Soo-young left to go home. Since Seulgi was bored she decided to go visit her mother.

As Seulgi was arriving at her parent's house she heard yelling, and glass shattering coming from her parent's room. She called her brother and ran inside the house and up the stairs. When she reached the door to her parent's room the door was locked. Moments later Seulgi's brother arrives.

"What's happening!?!"

"I don't know! The door is locked, I can't get in!", Seulgi said, as she heard more glass shatter and her mother scream.

"Move out of the way!", Seulgi's brother told her as he ran against the door to open it. The door broke open and Seulgi saw her father on top of her mother with a broken beer bottle in his hand.

Seulgi's brother tackled her father off of their mother, while Seulgi ran to her mother. "MOM! MOM!", she shook her mom but she wouldn't wake up, so Seulgi called 911.

Moments later the police arrived and arrested her father, while an ambulance took her mother away. Seulgi cried in the arms of her older brother, wondering if her mother was alive or not.

Seulgi stayed at her brother's house that night, but she couldn't sleep at all. The feeling her mom was dead made her heart uneasy, and if she was she would never forgive her father, whether he was drunk or not.

The next morning Seulgi rushed to the hospital to go check on her mom. When asked to see her the nurse escorted her to her mother's room. Seulgi's heavy heart instantly lifted when she saw her mother awake and healthy. She ran over to her and hugged her tight.

"Mom, you're alright!", Seulgi exclaimed as she tightened the hug around her mother.

"Yes I am", Seulgi's mother said as she returned the hug.

"Mom what happened last night, why was dad doing that", Seulgi said as she looked at her mother with wet eyes.

"Come sit down sweetie and I'll tell you everything that happened", Seulgi obeyed her mother, and her mother began speaking again.

"Well, I kicked your father out of the house, and he didn't take it lightly. And since he was drunk he lashed out at me, breaking all our pictures and the beer bottle in his hand"

"You were going to kick dad out?"

"Yes. I'm tired of all our money going to alcohol, and him screaming at me every time he doesn't have a drink in his hand", Seulgi's mother huffed.

Seulgi hugged her mother and closed her eyes. "It's ok mom. You made a good decision", she said as she drifted into her happy place as she was in the arms of her mother.