15

Seulgi had just gotten back from dance practice and was exhausted. Seulgi was watching Netflix when she heard a knock at the door. "IT'S OPEN." she screamed, Soo-young and two other girls entered the house. "Hi Seulgi", soo young exclaimed. The other two girls, Jeongyeon and Nayeon both waved.

"So Seulgi I heard you and jimin are a thing now", Nayeon said as she took off her coat

"Yeah, we've been dating for a couple of weeks now"

"I mean I was surprised because he doesn't really date"

"Well I wasn't, I knew they had something going on weeks before they actually started dating",

Soo-young replied as she opened a bag of chips and stuffed her mouth. Nayeon and I laughed as Jeongyeon just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry is there a problem Jeongyeon", Nayeon giggled as she grabbed a couple of chips from Soo-young. "I mean even if it is unexpected that they started dating, why is everyone obsessing over it, I mean they never did that to me or him when we dated", Jeongyeon huffed.

The room became quiet and Soo-young continued to eat the chips. The sound of her crunching broke the awkward silence, "Well why don't we go see a movie? You down unnie?", Soo-young suggested.

"Uh yeah let me just get freshened up"

20 minutes later

-----------------------------------------------------------

We were driving to the movies and I felt a little uncomfortable because I had to sit next to Jeongyeon. I mean nothing against her, just what she said and how she said it earlier made me very uncomfortable. We finally arrived at the movies and Nayeon and Soo-young were getting ok ng our snacks and tickets.

As I was about to check my phone I felt my arm being tugged and being dragged to an unknown area. Once I realized what was going on the person who pulled me was Jeongyeon.

"Oh my god you scared me", I said as I breathed a little hard.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I need to talk to you", Jeongyeon said coldly

"Yeah what is it", I asked with curiosity

"I need you to watch out for jimin"

"What does that mean" I giggled

"I dated him and it didn't turn out well", she said as she looked in the eye. I nodded my head confused by what she meant. She slipped a piece of paper in my hand and walked off.

I looked at her walk away dumbfounded.

I read the piece of paper and it said, "watch out"

I didn't think much of it and just put the paper in my pocket. I rejoined the girls and we went to watch the movie. I sat between Nayeon and Soo-young because I didn't feel like sitting near Jeongyeon after what just happened.

The movie ended, and I enjoyed it. Soo-young dropped me off at my apartment, when I exited the car I noticed Jeongyeon staring at me until I entered the building, it gave me a chill up my spine. When I entered the passcode to my apartment I noticed someone else had entered.

At first, I was scared until I noticed the trail of roses and lit candles. I thought it was really cute until I felt a pair of hands touch me and freaked and started swinging my fist. "OW OW, I'M SORRY STOP HITTING ME!!" Jimin screamed.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry baby", I apologized as I rubbed Jimin's cheek.

I laughed a little as I saw him pout, "Awwww you're so cute" I giggled as I hugged the pouting baby.

"I tried to do something cute, and what I get in return is a beating", he mumbled, I hugged him even tighter and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, I'm sorry"

He turned around and kissed me on the lips "you're forgiven", he pouted, I giggled and hugged him to my bedroom where we cuddled for the rest of the night.