12

It's been a couple of weeks and I and Jimin have been hanging out every day. He even met my mother and brother, which was really special to me. We've been inseparable and I don't mind it at all, he is so cute and sweet that it makes my heart flutter.

Some nights we have sleepovers where he sleeps on the floor while I sleep on the couch. It sounds rude but he's the one who suggested it. And because of him, I got to make more friends, and they're all so lovely, especially Jeongyeon. I was told that Jimin and her dated, which I didn't have a problem with.

But recently Jimin hasn't been hanging out with me, and he is always with Jeongyeon, which makes me sad that I'm not by his side. Sometimes I get sadder because I know they dated and I think that he might like her again, and it makes my heart weep with sadness. I like him so much that I get jealous easily and I just want him by my side all the time.

I don't know if he feels the same as me or just sees me as a friend. But today we are supposed to have a sleepover and I want to confess my feelings to him. I know that I haven't known him for long, but my feelings are so strong for him, it's something that I haven't ever experienced before. I've told Soo-young and she said that I should do it, so that's what I'm going to do.

I was getting everything ready until I heard a knock at the door, so I quickly rushed over to see a smiling jimin. "Hi Seulgi!"he greeted, "hi", I responded. I let him in and he sat down and sighed heavily.

"Hey, Seulgi?"

"Yeah", I responded, closing the door.

"I'm sorry that I haven't spent a lot of time this week, I had a project and I had to focus on it", he said as he closed his eyes. He was clearly tired and looked so frustrated. I sat next to him and patted his back, "Well wanna talk about it", I asked. He shook his head and just said he wanted to lay down.

I started making snacks while Jimin put on a movie. I liked the movies he picked, cause he would always choose a romantic movie and I like those. After watching half of the movie I fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned to see Seulgi asleep. I turned off the movie and picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. As I was leaving the room I heard her speak, "Where are you going?", she asked as she sat up and rubbed her eyes a little.

"I'm going to lay down", I replied

"Come sleep in here with me, I don't like you alone in the living room", she whined, it was so cute that I just went along and played down at the end of the bed.

After falling asleep I felt a pair of arms hug me and a head nuzzle my neck. "Jimin, are you awake?", Seulgi whispered, "no."

"I have something to tell you"

"What is it?", I asked, curious about what she wanted to tell me.

"I like you" after she said that I felt a kiss on my cheek. I blushed so hard and I was so quiet, I could tell that my silence made Seulgi panic so I gave her my response.

"I-I like you too", I said and kissed her on her cheek. I saw her face instantly blush and she nuzzled her head in my neck. After a couple of minutes of cuddling l u he qtr d snoring and saw Seulgi asleep, I then too fell asleep hugging her tight and I placed a kiss on her forehead