22

2 years later

Seulgi felt her hands become clammy and were really nervous, "hey hey calm down, you're sweating. You'll ruin all the makeup I worked hard on" Soo-young said as she dabbed the sweat off Seulgi's face. "How can I not sweat? I'm about to get married" she blurted out as she was looking at herself in the mirror. Today was her and Jimin's wedding, and she was so happy yet anxious.

"Hey, I'm here and so are the girls. Now let's get you in your dress. I know it'll look so good on you" Soo-young said as she was putting on the finishing touches of Seulgi's hair and headpiece. Seulgi nodded and took a deep breath and calmed down.

A couple of moments later Seulgi came out with a beautiful off-the-shoulder princess gown. It had silver embellishments on the chest and swan feathers on it. Soo-young teared up looking at her, "omg he's gonna fall head over heels again" she said as she fanned her face and walked up and hugged Seulgi and giggled. "Girls, can I come in?" Seulgi's mother said as she knocked on the door, "yes come in mom" Seulgi chuckled cheerfully. Her mom walked in and stopped dead in her tracks when she was Seulgi, her mom started crying, "you look so beautiful. My baby is all grown up" she said as she walked up to Seulgi and hugged her tightly.

"Okay let's put on the finishing touches and let's get you to the altar" Soo-young giggled. Seulgi looked at the two women with so much love and thanks, it made her feel so special.

As they were walking to the doors Seulgi saw her brother and father, "Hi guys!" She exclaimed and embraced both in a tight hug, "look at you. So beautiful" her father said as he saw his little girl all grown up, "okay you ready?" Soo-young asked as she looked at Seulgi. Seulgi took a deep breath and nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was standing at the altar and was so nervous. He was marrying the woman of his dreams and he was excited as well as anxious, he felt as if his heart were to jump out of his chest. The doors opened and walked in the respective bridesmaids and groomsmen. The best man being Taehyung and the maid of honor being Soo-young.

After the bride's maids and groomsmen lined up in their spots, walks in Seulgi with both her father and brother in hand; Jimin instantly teared up and could only smile. She was so beautiful in his eyes he had no words. She was then given to Jimin and he could look away at her, she blushed and it made him fall for her even harder, "you look incredible" he mouthed as the priest started the ceremony.

"Today we all come together for the marriage of Kang Seulgi and Park jimin..." the priest's words faded away as the couple looked at each other. They felt as if it were only them, Seulgi looked at Jimin with tears and hearts in her eyes, and Jimin the same. Finally, they put the rings on each other's fingers and deeply stared into one another's eyes.

With the final "I do's" they were now officially married and kissed. The kiss seemed to feel like an eternity and it was like fireworks popped off in the background behind them. They were caught in their own world with each other and it felt amazing. " hehehe I love you so much" jimin giggled, "I love you too" Seulgi giggled back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was now night time and slow music was playing. Old couples were on the dance floor and everyone was enjoying themselves. It was beautiful and just how Seulgi imagined her wedding. "Hey, you wanna dance," Jimin asked enthusiastically. "Aww come on I've been dancing all night. Especially with your dad" she lazily giggled. "Come on please?" He asked again.

Seulgi reluctantly agreed and was dragged on the dance floor by her now-husband, they got into a slow dance position and started moving with the music. "You know, who knew I'd get married to the most wonderful woman ever," Jimin asked as he looked in his wife's eyes, "hm I guess you lucked out hehe" Seulgi chuckled and lightly pecked Jimin's lips. " Hehe haha, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Jimin said as he adored the woman in front of him, "I can't wait either" Seulgi replied, resting her head on his shoulder and dancing the night away with him.

The End.

©️Rainc_louds