21

Everyone just stood still watching the poor girl bawl her eyes out. Jimin was about to speak up and say something when Seulgi interrupted, "Stop crying. I forgive you" she said as she hoped to comfort her. "HOW?!?" Everyone else said in unison, looking at the Seulgi with a confused look, "she just sad. She acted off emotion. It's better to forgive, but I won't forget what you did, '' she said as she rubbed Jeongyeon's back.

"How could you forgive me? I made you break your ankle, I tried to ruin your relationship. I even ruined Soo Young's relationship to make you suffer" Jeongyeon cried loudly. "Wait you did what?!?" Soo-young said as she had to be held back by namjoon.

"Not the time to fight. You can beat her up later" Seulgi said calmly, Soo-young nodded. "Look Jeongyeon, I forgive your actions, but I'll never forget them. But we won't expose you to the whole school, as long as you never pull a stunt like this again" she said compassionately. Jeongyeon just nodded, whilst apologizing over and over again, "you know what. I don't forgive you Jeongyeon,''Jimin said coldly.

"I've had to deal with pulling stuff like this for 2 years and I'm tired. Seulgi may forgive you, but I don't."

Everyone had a shocked expression but understood why. Seulgi stood up and carefully walked over to jimin and gave him a hug, "well I'm glad everything is sorted out, just a bit" she said as she kissed him on the cheek, "yeah just a little bit. But my turn, how the hell did you ruin MY relationship" Soo-young asked angrily, Jeongyeon looked up and she was scared, "um can we go discuss this in private please" Jeongyeon asked. Soo-young aggressively nodded and walked over and pulled Jeongyeon off the ground, "yeah let's go"

The rest just watched and prayed that soo young didn't kill her, "namjoon go with them" jimin asked, namjoon nodded and left the couple by themselves.

"Well, that was a rollercoaster," Seulgi sighed.

"You're telling me," Jimin chuckled.

The two sat down on a nearby bench and just sat in silence, before jimin spoke up, "I'm sorry seuls." Seulgi looked at him confused, "why are you sorry? None of this was your fault" she said sweetly, "yes it was. I should've put Jeongyeon in check when I got with you, knowing how she acted every time I got into a relationship" he said, angry at hims6for not preventing this.

"You couldn't have seen this coming, she'll get her karma. Don't beat yourself up over this" Seulgi reassured, hugging jimin. "So you aren't going to leave me still?" He asked with tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"I was never going to leave you. I just had to act to trick Jeongyeon" Seulgi chuckled, caressing Jimin's face softly. Jimin held Seulgi's hand and softly smiled, "where would I be without you, hm?"

"Hm probably in bed still" Seulgi giggled, Jimin laughed and. Hugged Seulgi tight, "I love you so much" he softly whispered in her ear. "I love you too" she whispered back; both embracing each other. "Hehehe okay let's go check up on those three and make sure soo young didn't kill Jeongyeon," jimin said while laughing.

"Hey, who knows?" Seulgi chuckled. The two got up and both walked over to a room where you could hear yelling. He opened the door to the room and saw a mess, chairs, and desks flipped over, stuff thrown all over the floor, and Namjoon holding Soo-young back from the girl cowering in the corner. "What is going on here?" Jimin asked. "I'm going to kill her, let me go!" Soo-young yelled, struggling to get out of Nam-Joon's grip. "Come get your sister. She is super strong, ''Namjoon said, scared of what could happen if he let soo young loose. "Okay okay I'm coming," Jimin said, while Seulgi was dying laughing at the doorway.