six

blood . vi

- continuation -

after he said that word he held his mate on his arms, bridal style. hyunjin looked at the boy who was peacefully sleeping, looking so pale.

he felt guilty. he didn't mean to drain his love.

"give the guy to us, hyunjin. and we will free you--"

"no, chan. you will just separate him from me like what you did and still doing." hyunjin stubbornly said with firmness evident on his voice.

chan shook his head. "we promise we won't. we will let him near you but please listen to us for now."

"you drained him and we need to treat him. if you will continue doing this, you will be the cause for the death of your mate." minho added.

hyunjin seemed to soften at his friends' word and started walking to their direction with the pale boy in his hands.

the guilty vampire has been muttering his apologies to his mate even if he knew he won't hear him. it is as if he got hit hard and just realized what he had done. he really nearly killed his love just to satisfy his thirst.

hyunjin and his friends went back to their shared house and went straight to hyunjin's old bedroom and laid the sleeping boy on his bed.

"i'm sorry, love. i promise it won't happen again."

- to be continued -

note :

we going soft!hyunjin now
coz i felt bad writing him
as some mAniAc mAn 🥴✊