ten

w a r n i n g ! ! !

jyp wrote this not me.
r18+ stuffs ><

blood . x

- continuation -

seungmin stopped from what he was doing and looked up to meet the older's blazing eyes.

he looks like a mess right now, his eyes became lustful and his mouth is stained with blood but that makes hyunjin's desire for him grew stronger.

hyunjin drew his face closer to seungmin but stopped midway when he was interrupted by his thought.

remember that you need to control yourself, idiot!

"would you mind?" hyunjin asked. seungmin tilted his head from confusion but hyunjin took it as a yes.

the older slowly closed the gap between them and claimed the younger's lip. it was awkward at first but when seungmin move his lips, hyunjin moaned and licks the blood on his lover's mouth.

their lips moved in a synchronized way, hyunjin bit seungmin's lips making the younger gasped. he took this as an opportunity to explore the boy's mouth and suck his tongue.

they fight for dominance and in the end, hyunjin won. the older vampire's lips moved from his lips to his jaw and finally to his neck leaving some purple marks all over it.

"hyu-hyunjin..." seungmin moaned.

- to be continued -

note :

okay y'all might be confuse
why seungmin knew hyunjin's
name. well, they did met in the
past before and i am too lazy
to tell y'all abt it. don't hate
me coz i alr hate myself
for that pft :-)