eight

blood . viii

- continuation -

"i remember you now," seungmin said on his weak voice.

"you do?"

the younger nodded. "you're the same vampire who nearly killed me ten years ago... and i hate you!"

hyunjin tensed up after hearing the last phrase.

"you don't mean it."

"sure i do! and i hate you more after this."

seungmin wanted to sit in which hyunjin helped him. he felt very weak to the point that even speaking is draining him out.

"no no. please take that back," hyunjin uttered as he held his tears back. "you didn't mean it."

seungmin looked intently looked at him on his eyes, emotionless.

"i hate you," the boy repeated. "but surprisingly after i opened my eyes, i found myself with this strange emotions for you."

hyunjin doesn't know what to say, more so what to act. he definitely looks so weird now infront of the younger. he felt weird with the sudden confession but he felt happy.

"i really hate you, you know?" seungmin said again but this time he was smiling. the vampire was still suppressing his tears.

the younger held both of his hand wide and hyunjin gladly went to it and hugged the boy tight. seungmin's embrace was so warm. he felt home and safe with the younger.

he can feel seungmin's nose on his neck and he couldn't help but to smile. his smile grew wider when he heard his mate's honey voice uttering a loud curse.

"what the fuck! when did i gained a fang?"

- to be continued -

note :

pls guide me on
the next chapters :(