eleven

blood . xi

- continuation -

they stopped kissing and catched their breath for awhile. hyunjin stared at his lover with nothing but longing and passionate love.

"i love you..." hyunjin suddenly blurted out of a sudden making seungmin's eyes grew wide open.

"wha-what?"

"you heard me."

"but it's too sudden..." seungmin whispered but enough for hyunjin to hear. "maybe it's just... just lust."

the older male cupped seungmin's cheeks and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"i was crushing on you before i even knew that you're my mate, it just grew stronger and deeper as years passed."

"but--"

"hey baby, listen to me. i know i've been such an idiot for almost killing you out of my thirst, but i realized and repent on those things i've done."

"you're still an idiot," seungmin said in a low voice and trying to hide his face on hyunjin's neck. his cheeks felt so hot and he was sure he was burning red now.

"c-can i mark you as mine now?" the older slyly asked as he slowly sniff the crook of seungmin's neck.

hyunjin didn't wait for the other to answer as he pushed his fangs in, earning a soft moan from the younger. soon enough, hyunjin could feel seungmin digging on his neck and he let out a chuckle.

the fire inside them is slowly strating to lit up but neither of them cared. they want each other, they craved for each other.

on the other hand, the two didn't noticed that the other vampires were peeking on the slight opening of hyunjin's door.

"guys, we should go now. they are making out!" jisung, minho's mate, whispered.

"we should watch--"

before minho could finish his sentence he was being dragged by chan and they left the two lovers alone.

- to be continued -

note :

idk where this story
is going tbh. i might
discontinue it if ever
i will be thrown out
of my will xD