fourteen

blood . xiv

- continuation -

both hyunjin and seungmin went down after minutes of convincing seungmin to wear a tshirt.

he is such a pain in the ass! hyunjin thought. but i love him very much!

"how did it happened? i talk to jisung everyday and he didn't say anything about this!" seungmin asked again.

"i don't know too, minnie. it's not my story to tell," hyunjin answered. "better ask them."

seungmin nodded and they both went to the dining table. he met eyes with jisung and the latter just gave him a quick smile. he rolled his eyes. he sat across jisung who is sitting with minho.

"you have a lot of explaining to do, rat!"

jisung let out a nervous chuckle. minho and hyunjin just laughed at them.

after they've finished eating the pancakes, chan and woojin made for breakfast, seungmin immediately pulled jisung on the living room.

"why didn't you tell me anything about this?"

jisung sighed feeling defeated. "we know you will act like this and i was really scared for your safety especially when i saw how hyunjin act."

"but atleast you should've told me about yours!" seungmin whined. "did felix knew about this?"

the older just nodded making seungmin furrowed his brows more.

"so all this time i was clueless. i can't believe you two!"

"look, min. we didn't meant it to be like that and i will take full responsibility of your anger."

seungmin shifted on his seat revealing the side of his neck where he bruises and marks are visible. jisung gasped at what he saw.

"you two really went full blown!"

"shut the fuck up, sung. i'm still mad!" seungmin scoffed as he quickly fixed himself and maybe tried hiding the faint blush rising on his cheeks.

- to be continued -

note :
two to three more
chapters left and we r
finally done with this
book :(