thirteen

blood . xiii

- continuation -

seungmin was awakened when he felt someone staring at him and gently stroking his left cheek.

he peered using his one eye and saw hyunjin looking down at him with a smile on his face.

"what?"

"good morning too, minnie! now get up 'cause you promised me a date last night," hyunjin beemed and get up first.

"i'm still sleepy. five more minutes , jinnie!"

the older grunted and shut his eyes. he isn't much of a patient guy and before he can lash out on his boyfriend, he leave the roomand let the younger sleep for awhile.

ten minutes have passed and he went upstairs to check on seungmin. as he opened the door, hyunjin saw him standing shirtless infront of a full-size mirror.

"what the fuck did you do to my body, hyunjin?"

hyunjin plastered a smug smile and hugged seungmin from the back placing his chin on the latter's neck and gave him a quick kiss on his cheeks, making the flustered boy blush.

"sorry babe. i couldn't control myself last night," hyunjin said. "you skin looks tempting to paint with."

"how can i go out now?" the younger male asked. "for goodness sake it is summer and i can't see myself wearing turtlenecks on this kind of weather."

seungmin once again looked at his own reflection and touches his neck and shoulders. it was full of red and puprle marks. hyunjin's bites was also all over his neck.

"just wear anything your comfortable at. no one will mind. even jisung doesn't bother hiding his."

seungmin's brows furrowed. "jisung?"

"yeah jisung, your childhood friend."

- to be continued -

note :
idfk how to end this omg