sixteen

blood . xvi

- continuation -

seungmin ends up sitting on hyunjin's lap the whole process on them eating. since hyunjin was holding his waist with both of his hand, the older suggested he should feed him instead and that's what he did.

"i swear to god if you won't stop being a baby, i will leave you here!"

"seungmin i feel like throwing up already. i might die if you make me ride another one again."

but seungmin being seungmin, he acted like he didn't hear anything and forcely pulled hyunjin on the ferris wheel. they wait for the queue and bought two tickets.

"this is just a ferris wheel, jinnie. you won't fall down." as they enter the ride, seungmin tried reassuring him when he saw how hyunjin looks constipated.

hyunjin looked up at seungmin and held his hand. they sat together with hand still intertwined.

today was fun. aftey they ate on the park, seungmin suggested to go to the near amusement park and that is where hyunjin's death calling started. they rode almost all the extreme rides. they were tired from riding rides and exploring the whole amusement park and they both agreed to take the ferris wheel as their last.

as the ride started, seungmin can feel hyunjin's body slightly shaking. he squeezed the older's hand and gave a peck on his cheeks.

"loosen up, hyunjin. you're shaking!"

"can you  give me kiss again?" hyunjin said on his small voice. "like on the lips, so that i won't be nervous."

"is this one of your ways to get a kiss again?"

"i don't know, is it working?"

seungmin gave him a long passionate kiss before smiling and answered, "i'm very much tempted so i guess."

"we never really had a serious talk since last night and i haven't really asked you out properly," hyunjin started. "so.. uh.. kim seungmin, i know this is early for you but for me it isn't. i know deep in me, my feeling for you is sincere."

"what are you saying--"

"don't interrupt me again UHH!"

"okay okay. chill, bro!"

bRO? i am just his bro now. im hurt! hyunjin thought.

"as i was saying, i think it is the time for me to ask for your hand officially." hyunjin started speaking again. "so, kim seungmin, would you be my boyfriend?"

i'm not accepting a no from you, he was tempted to add it but stopped himself.

seungmin looked himself in the eyes with no emotions in it which mad hyunjin shiver from fear, the fear of rejection. slowly, seungmin's eyes form a cresent shape and chuckled.

"of course i would say yes, idiot." seungmin patted his head when he pouted by his last word. "i love you, jinnie!"

"i love you too!"

they reached the peak of the ride and as their lips crashed with each other, they felt contented and complete.

breaking from the basement is probably the worst thing hyunjin did but after the the dark, there's a light, that's what they said. this is what his.

his light is finally in his arms and he will treasure and keep him safe all the time.

— end —

note :

thank you for supporting
this story everyone! 'til
we meet again!