seventeen

blood . special chapter

"seungmin, you should go and greet our new neighbors and take this dish your mom made." his dad said and handed him a small tupperware with something yummy inside.

seungmin didn't want to go mainly because he is an aloof kid and doesn't want to socialize.

"i'm scared, dad."

"don't be, our little baby. they are nice," his mom stated and patted his head. "plus i saw that there's also a boy at your age there. i'm sure you two would get along."

"but i am already friends with jisung, felix and jeongin."

"the more the merrier, minnie."

"now go and spread your wings our little angel. they will love you!"

seungmin still hesitated before going out and went to the next house beside them. he can see trucks and men busy unloading some boxes. his anxiety got triggered.

"hey puppy boy there!"

someone shouted inside the house.

seungmin didn't know if it was him but he still turned his head only to met up gazes with a beautiful kid standing on the door, pointing at his direction.

the younger run twoards him and immediately gave him the tupperware without uttering a single word and ran back to there house.

his parents looked at the panting boy with expectation.

"i'm sorry, mom and dad. i messed up again."

both of his mom and dad went to hug him as he cried.

"it's okay, minnie. we are sorry to force you out of your comfort zone."

"i'm sorry..."

as seungmin worries about how he messed up socializing to new people again, the boy he left js still standing on their doorway with the tupperware on his hand and a smile tugged on his lips.

"he is cute." the boy uttered not knowing that his parents are standing behind him and clearly heard what he said.

"who is cute, hyunjin?" his dad asked and hyunjin nervously looked towards their direction.

"s-someone—"

"oh look, honey! our hyunjin is so red and got a crush already," his other dad teasingly said and it made him blush more.

yes, he have two fathers and he's not ashamed of it but rather proud. sure his family got criticized a lot by normal people but they didn't mind it. they were gladly accepted on their clan and it is more than enough.

— 🍃 —

I GOT TAGGED!!! (this is actually my first time to do this hehe)

i got tagged by : Sky3_M0ua

1. yen
2. black
3. black (i never touched
it lol)
4. addicted to coffee and
dark chocolates
5. purple and any shades
of blue
6. our house
7. i have a lots like kangta (h.o.t), eugene (s.e.s), ryeowook (suju), jessica and krystal jung, winwin, li wenhan, cai xukun, han mubo, wang linkai and kim seungmin
8. dogs :)
9. hope and we are the future (h.o.t), itnw (snsd), red light [f(x)], promise and cosmic railway (exo), mixtape 2, tmt, maze of memories and hellevator (skz)
10. the da vinci's code and inferno by dan brown

i don't have anyone to tag since i'm shy and haven't rlly got comfortable here. i might bother some if i do random tags haha i'm lame >< anyways, thank you for reading this getting it reached up until 3K reads!!! i luv luv y'all <3