seven

blood . vii

- continuation -

it's been three days since hyunjin escaped from the basement. it also been three days since he found his mate and drained his blood. three hell days of waiting for seungmin to wake up but the boy has no sign to wake up any sooner making hyunjin sad and angry at himself.

it is his fault.

if only he put what his hyungs said about controlling his thirst, he wouldn't be sitting beside his bed where the young boy is laying nor seungmin would be laying there on the first place.

"please... wake up, love."

on those three days, his emotions towards the puppy-like just grew deeper. it is not all about his needs for his blood, he actually forgotten about it eversince seungmin passed out in his arms. all he could thunk and need right now is to see seungmin open his eyes and forgive him.

hyunjin held seungmin's arm and started tearing up for no reason. he hiccups when he felt seungmin's finger moved in his hands.

he thought it was just his imagination playing with him at first not until he saw his mate's eyes slowly opening.

"y-you're awake!"

seungmin furrowed his brows when the blurry silhouette of a man became clear. it was the vampire man!

"where am i?"

"you're in my house, darling. you fainted when i took too much of your blood."

seungmin shot a glare as the memories of what happened came rushing on him. he also remembered a scene he burried deep down his mind when he was on his sleep, and it is not a good one.

- to be continued -