fifteen

blood . xv

- continuation -

the two friends continued chatting almost forgetting about the date hyunjin and seungmin planned for the both of them, if they didn't got interrupted by a slightly mad and annoyed hyunjin.

"can i get seungmin now?" hyunjin huffed.

they both looked at hyunjin before bidding goodbyes to each other.

"what's with the attitude, hyunjin?" seungmin calmly asked when they reached hyunjin's room.

"i just can't believe you forgot we were going out today and went chatting with your friend instead," hyunjin pouted.

the younger chuckled. "i'm sorry, jinnie. i really did forget about our date." he said making hyunjin's pout more.

"stop pouting, duck lips!"

"how dare you call it duck lips?"

"it really resembles--"

hyunjin cutted him off, annoyed. "we should get going before it gets dark."

"whatever you say... duck lips!"

the two decided going to the nearby park. the sun is bright but not much to the point that it hurts their skin, they wore some kind of necklaces for protection which chan gave to them earlier when they were eating.

"hyunjin, let's try the ice cream and corndogs there!" seungmin beemed like a child and pulled hyunjin to the stalls.

"i'm gonna order something for us, just stay here and wait for me." before hyunjin could disagree, seungmin was already gone infront of him.

he decided to sit to one of the benches and just decided to wait for his boyfriend. soon enough, he came with his a tray full of foods in his hands. seungmin placed them on the table and was about to sit across hyunjin when the latter grabbed his hands and pulled him, making him sit on the older's lap. he slapped his shoulders.

"hyunjin let me sit!"

"you're already sitting, babe."

"what i mean was sit on a proper chair, not on your lap."

"don't wanna..."

- to be continued -