2' She isn't a toy

So take my hand right now
I don't believe that I am like this
The words that I've said to myself a million times
Please don't leave me oh Oh oh

You got the best of me, you got the best of me
It's not important if it's a dream or reality
Only the fact that you're by my side
Thanks...

He wrote down the lines that stirred in his mind as his stare gazed at the girl in front.

She smiled, laughed, fooled with her best friend in front.

Without knowing, he started smiling at her like a crazy weirdo, but he just couldn't let his eyes drop off.

Soon as Soojin walked to the restroom, he had a subtle thought of following her to the restroom.

Okay, I am indeed getting off my senses. Why would I go follow someone to a girl washroom...

Unable to keep it inside, he stood up and walked to the direction of the girl's restroom.

Oh well, He just did it...

Soojin was inside and the washroom was vacant. He slowly, silently walked to the door, and peeped through a small hole, to get hold of his desired view.

As soon as he did, a smile crept on his lips. He stared at her and unwillingly bit his lips, causing it to bleed.

Damn, the droplets dripping off her skin....I won't be able to control myself if I am here anymore.

As much as it pained to leave, he did. He left with some good photos of her stored in his heart.

Soojin came up quickly and gave Jimin a wide smile. Jimin mirrored the same to her.

"Class now?"

"Oh yeah...wait- what class is next?" Jimin asked, his face getting pale.

"English, why?" Soojin asked, confused.

Jimin's eyes seemed to widen,"D-did you complete, the Eng-Eng-English pro-ject... That Sir Namjoon gave?" He gulped and almost stuttered.

"Oh um, y-yeah, OH WAIT, did my Jiminie pabo forget!?" Soojin wiggled her eyebrows nudging Jimin.

"I am going to skip his class, good day sweetie" he huffed and without any more exchanges he left.

"Hey! Jimin! Wait! What will I do being alone then!?!"

But Park Jimin was nowhere to be seen...

"Selfish bastard..." She mumbled.

Time skip»

"So I will be expecting all the 55 copies on the desk today. Remember, students without the projects, will be subjected TCs and the ones who are absent, because the deadline of the project was today, they won't attend my class from the next day"

Daeng...Park Jimin....you're a dead meat.  Soojin gulped thinking about him.

"Miss Nan? Any problem?" Prof. Namjoon looked at her with those godly sharp eyes behind those round specs.

She forgot how long she stared at him and spaced out. 

"Oh no! No! Nothing, Professor" she stood up.

"Then why were you staring at me like a dead owl ?" She bowed her head, cussing the guy in front who was no more than 3 years older than her.

Looks so good, but words so carefully painful eh? What type of human?!
She mentally slapped herself.

"You aren't talking, Miss Nan? I believe you haven't tried to get the roof off your house singing in the shower?" He asked with a dirty smirk on his face.

Clap hands, what a way to embarrass...

"Well I have a good voice, no doubt in that" she snapped jerking her head up but his smirk only seem to grow.

A swarm of giggles ran through the room and almost all the guys along with their bitches in that class were laughing because of the filmy conversation that had no base.

"Did you submit your project?"  By this time he was awfully close to her.

"Yes sir-

"I would rather suggest you to stay away from someone who doesn't belong to you...She isn't a toy to play with..."

To be continued...

____________________________