15' Wake Up

"Jimin....."

All the emotions that was there hidden inside her chest, came off, looking at the condition of her only best friend.

The wires he was connected too, and the sound of the monitor beeping, Soojin never thought a day  like this could ever come.

He sounded so peaceful laying like that.  As if, living in a world, without any worries and hesitations. His beautiful pale skin, now stuck with white and black wires, was the least of her expectations.

She stroke his hair while shedding tears,

"Jimin....wake up please...."

The doctor sighed and glanced down, feeling the pain that the lady was suffering.

"Doctor Jin?" She called, "how long....?"

Doctor Seokjin placed his fist under his chin and confirmed, "About 3-hours, maximum"

Soojin gulped and wiped her tear strained face, consoling herself that its a bad dream, and that, its end is near.

"I will be here, doctor. As long as his eyes are shut, I will be the one looking after him....I need to know who did this to him..."

"Miss Naeun...you cannot possibly do that... Th-this is, this is just out of rule"

The doctor went nuts listening to her decision. But even Soojin knows how to shut their mouth up. She quickly separated herself from the vanity bag she was carrying and threw it towards the doctor.

"How much do you want to keep your mouth shut? Take it all....money was never more important to me than my best friend...just a pack of papers with numbers printed on it, and nothing else do they mean to me"

"But sadly, you must know, it does" the doctor smiled looking at the lady, and collected the money, the bag had.

"I am going to submit it to the authority, they will surely allow" he smiled and left .

Soojin just followed the track the doctor followed. Even she was a pro-educationalist , a girl with a sharp brain whenever there's any situation to tackle down. But unfortunately, those qualities all seem to wear out, just when 'that' man, came up to her life.

However, she never knew, humanity still existed. She has been bribing a lot of people, knowing that money in this generation is the only way to make people roll about her fingers of course, for the good. And she was indeed successful in that.

This man was different....

With time, she shrugged off the thoughts on money, and rather threw her utmost interest and worries towards Jimin.

"Wake up Jimin.....I need those days back when I would cuddle with you on the sofa, and you would nag about the channels which I disliked.. You do remember them right....?"

A tear again escaped her eyes, making its way to connect itself with Jimin's skin. She wrapped her fingers round his wrist,and placed her head on his hand and slowly drifted off to what they call, a dreamland.

To be continued.....

____________________________