10' One Person, Two Persona

"Stop- stop this! Please.....S-Soojin! Run! Go away! He is going to hurt you! Just fucking go!"

Yoongi's face turned hurt and full of pain within a second as he struggled with his body to open the door.

"SHE AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE!"

"I said let her go!"

Soojin stood there, numb. Even words were scared to make their escape out of her throat. How can just one person....have two persona...?

It seemed as if both tried to take control over the body at once. Yoongi's body was shaking all through from head to toe.

The devil in him, seemed to try hard to touch her but it was always Yoongi, turning his hands away and fighting him.

Words forgot their formation down her throat. She couldn't do anything, other than witness something so horrific. Even horror movies aren't this horrifying, from the scene she was in front of.

Suddenly, every thing stopped and Yoongi found himself cool, after a brutal war between him and the devil, inside him.

He kneeled down when the dried blood by the sides of his head, caught Soojin's eyes.

"Yo-Yoongi, you-you're hurt...." She whimpered and a streak of tear rolled down her eyes.

Even though Yoongi was covered with beads of sweat and his hair was wet all through, it wasn't a barrier to Soojin's beautiful warm face and eyes reflecting sorrow for him.

He eyed her, still a dark glance on him, "Just... Go away, Soojin...never try to come near me..." He spoke with a dry voice.

Soojin had tears in her eyes, not because Yoongi asked her to leave, but that, this thing that Yoongi was having, is giving him a tough time, and it was killing her to witness it.

And without thinking anything else, she jumped on him ,wrapping him tightly and securely with her arms.
Yoongi was just too taken aback, but wrapped his arms round her waist nevertheless.

"I am so sorry that I cannot help you out Yoongi...I am so sorry" she whimpered into his neck.

But, Yoongi knew, it wasn't good for her to fall for a devil like him..it will destroy her...and he cannot bear to see tears of sadness and sorrow flowing in a stream of tears through her eyes...

Never.

He slightly pushed her away, "You need to go...Soojin....please, I need time to sort myself out...devils are meant to destroy, not mend relations."

Soojin stared at him with pluffy red eyes. She didn't pay heed to what rubbish he just talked, but trying to look for the truth in his eyes.

Yoongi couldn't even look into her eyes, else he won't be able to help but blame himself for everything.

"Are you pushing me away...?"
Yoongi shut his eyes. He knew where it was going.

But he couldn't help. He has to do it...he has to push her away, so that he could see her smile.

"Yes" he blurted out, keeping his eyes shut.

Soojin nodded and wiped her tears, "I understand."

She got up from her spot and without any words exchanged, she left...just left.

Yoongi followed the figure out of his room. He felt as if, the candle of his life, just blew out without a trace...and its only darkness that surrounds him, once again...

He cussed at himself, internally praying Soojin to read him. He wished, if only humans had power to scan right through.

It pained him to not have Soojin within his reach. He loved her, a lot, but better be that a secret. He will definitely love her, but from a distance.

_

"Why do I feel so attached to him? I don't love" she paused just to say that again.

"I don't like him" a feeling of denial surged through her as she changed her speech.

"I like him" and her stomach fluttered, but as if something more to it was missing.

But Soojin wasn't dull. She stopped in her tracks, just to rearrange the words that were wanting to be spilled out, "I love him...." And even if fate wanted to cease the fluttering butterflies in her stomach, he would not have been able to make it.

She loves him...he loves her....he asked him to stay away from her...she wants him near her.....he doesn't want to destroy her life by interfering in her life...she wants him to know her and make it right for him to love her back, and be everything he wants her to be in his life...

To be continued....

____________________________