11' Love You Enough to Let Go

Soojin sat staring at the calculation in front of her. Instead of searching for a definite answer to the rigid blue inked numbers, her mind just didn't settle upon the fact that she fell for a psychopath.

She did promise she would rather spend everything on her career and not on some love Bullshits that are not even real. Fake love is what they call.

Being non-bothered and unaware, Soojin didn't realise the male who entered quietly through her room's door and settled himself on her bed, trying to start a conversation.

"Hey" he called out silently.

A jerk was evident in her body but she turned slowly to face him. In reality, Soojin should be angry with Jimin, but she was partially thankful to him too, not to drag her away from Yoongi that moment.

"You scared me Jimin, what is it?" She placed her palm on her chest,and tried calming it down.

Jimin hesitantly chuckled a bit and started rubbing his sweaty palm out of tension. He has to say it away...

Noticing it, Soojin heaved a sigh and got up to near her best friend, "What's wrong Jimin?" And just when she placed above his, the man turned unusually to a rock. He froze.

"Soojin.....I am so-sorry" a tear rolled down his eyes, which Soojin didn't even have a clue bout the cause.

Her furrowed eyebrows, came back to their place and she said, "Oh ho! Is it because you left me with Yoongi? Its okay dude-

" NO! ITS NOT OKAY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME SOOJIN!"

Soojin couldn't register what just happened. The feeling the soft lips against her reigned so perfectly, so passionately.

But Soojin was terrified from her end. She  couldn't kiss him back, this wasn't possible. Being unaware for the hundredth time again, she did not notice how Jimin's hands carefully made way towards her waist, and how how securely he tightened his grip.

His life depended upon the kiss.

But Soojin, didn't kiss him at all. She was confused, and most importantly, her heart was beating abnormally, because of the thoughts, shocks and fears her brain was experiencing.

Finally he pulled back. Finally, came the very end.

Jimin had soft red lips and his eyes reflected sorrow, "I am sorry Soojin" he couldn't look at her in the eye.

"I should have believed you when you said you were a good kisser" Soojin tried to ease the tension.
Jimin chuckled at the very memory.

"So now, what's next? Fucking on this bed huh? Cause, I hope you know me Jimin, what I want and what are my plans...and so on"

Soojin and Jimin are very open to each other. They were best friends to the point they treated each other like love mates. But sadly, they were just friends.

"Soojin...." He started, "Won't you even give me a chance?"

Soojin couldn't say anything. She looked down. She felt bad about the fact that she cannot love him, as she never saw him more than her best friend.

Jimin shuffled beside her and cupped her face, "Soojin, I promise I will love you and treat you better for the rest of our lives just-

"Promise me one thing Jimin.....I only need, one thing from you" her eyes stung, Soojin could not take in the fact that he was loving her all along, secretly. She felt, how painful it was for him, the times she was near Yoongi.

"Promise me to remain my best friend,  Jimin... Can you do that?" She asked, hopeful of the answer.

"You cannot love me, but you can do enough to show it to me....how much you love me ...."

Jimin's teary eyes shot up, as if his burdenless figure didn't at all see a ray of sunshine in his lifetime.

"You mean....loving enough to let go...?" He whispered the last sentence.

Soojin gave a brief nod, "Not as a best friend... But as a lover" Soojin smiled and hugged him and was hugged back by the man.

I do love you a lot...Soojin....untold or not... Heard or not...I don't know...but I do know that I will always love you....

But if only, if only they knew......

Behind the curtains, the rage of the devil was beyond anger...and what's next to come...is just too unpredictable....

To be continued.....