4' Not Under Control

Soojin and Yoongi walked through the streets, smiling and talking.

"Well, you know...I really want to thank you for standing up, against him. I am not really someone, people stand for usually" Yoongi's eyes darkened at the words.

"Why wouldn't someone stand for you? What's wrong with those people!?"

"Jealousy Yoongi, its jealousy...almost all the girls of our class are jealous of me....there are various reasons though-

"SOOJIN!"

Yoongi clenched his jaw and shut his eyes as the scream  pierced through his ears. He winced slightly and and turned around to be welcomed by the bloody moron, who claimed to be her  Best Friend.

But he is nothing but a joke to Yoongi...a mere boy, who doesn't know how to take care of her. After all, wasn't he the one, who left Soojin in the hands of that cunning Professor?

"How was the English Class today?" Jimin started.

Yoongi's anger flew through his veins. The monster stuffed inside him, wanted to come out and simply thrash the blond in front of him.

But he had to calm down...he just cannot burst like that.... Not when Soojin was there. But had he been out of control, a fearful attack would have busted out, which would have been difficult to bring down.

Clenching his fists, he wanted to let the storm in him come to rest, but instead, an uncalled voice spoke in him.

Let me out, loser! I know you aren't worth it!! 

These words simply made him go insane. He was shaking out of anger when Soojin's touch gave him a soothing effect.

"Hey hey! are you okay?" Soojin patted his head. Her sweet voice reached his ears and all seem to blacken around. And that's when, he gave away......

Soojin heard the male groan under her touch. She quickly sat up to check his temperature with her hand.

She mumbled,"Seems like he's cooling down"

The moment she turned to grab the piece of cloth, the pale guy started jerking and shivering again.

Out of panic, she called out,"Jimin", and again, raising her voice,"Jimin come here!"

Jimin was found, running up to their room,"What?"

Soojin pointed the male at front, who was deeply shaking and gulping hard. Beads of sweat on his forehead, made it clear, that he was having a dream...a dream that was uncalled for...

"You think you can harm her? No way will I let you do so!" Yoongi raised his voice at the hooded figure in front of him. 

Thunder crashed down to the earth wildly, and the anger of the storm was invincible.

But the hooded figure reciprocated only a dark chuckle and a tug on his lips as a display.

"You are pathetic" he smirk simply widened.

"I will win her from you. Let's see who gets to touch the finish line!" Yoongi threw a challenge at the black hooded man in front. Not only his eyes had all sorts of emotions, floating for Soojin,  but also the fire of challenge and terrible pain to win his girl away...

But the hooded guy had his own ways too.

He smirked, "Fine then, if you want to play the hard way...then be that it. Try take her away from me, loser...."

To be continued....

______________________