8' Fly back to Past

14 years back:

"AHHH! Ahjumma-ahh no! It hurts" tears trickled down his pain-strained face, to which the older female didn't even give a shit to.

"You little piece of shit! How the hell did the clothes get this dirty?! You didn't wash it properly?!"

And another slash of the cane stick struck the boy's arm, marking it red.

"Ahjumma- agh! Ahjumma- plea-please- just li-listen to me- agh!" His cried turned to suppressed sobs as his throat felt tight.

"YOU ARE A CURSE TO MY SON'S LIFE! I WISH HE WOULD HAVE ASKED YOUR FREAK OF A MOTHER TO ABORT YOU! YOU TERRIBLE MONSTER" 

Yoongi's chest tightened at the piercing words that almost made numerous inrepairable holes in his heart.

He was abused, tortured to death but still, he respected his ahjumma, because she represented a lot like his father.

"Ahjumma please...." He pleaded hoping for a change but needless to say, it was in vain.

The fearful slashings, painful slaps, horrifying words, continued to change him...for what he was.

His parents were his only savior, but they weren't there to help him out. Only this thought made him imagine and know what "hate" and "love" could be.

And then, everything started to be different.

.

"I am sorry, if I was a burden to you all anyway....I will be off now" Yoongi stood up with a heavy heart preparing to leave.

"A-are you sure you want to leave?" Soojin asked hesitantly, a warm aura reflected, which only Yoongi could feel.

He smiled painfully. Only if you let me stay.

Soojin stared at the man, her heart wrenching when he gave a slight nod, "I will be fine" and with a last sigh, he left.

Soojin turned around to Jimin with a trembling lip, "I don't think its safe for him, now that we are somewhat out of the dark"

Jimin shut his eyes, mentally apologizing Yoongi for being so rude from the first.

"I think we should pay him visits once in a while" Jimin murmured.

Soojin simply hummed. No words were forming at the tip of her tongue and it will take time for her to recover and register everything that Yoongi spilled to them.

Could that be a reason, why he gets so mentally unstable at times...?

.

"What?" Yoongi scrunched his eyebrows at his grandma who was eyeing him viciously.

"Where were you?" She asked, still eyeing him with hatred burning eyes.

Suddenly a tint of bravery and courage crossed his mind when Soojin's smiling face, her face with concern and the eyes that like melting his heart, appeared.

He felt rather strong, and this time, he didn't mind the devil that was enjoying lurking inside.

"What is it to you? You never cared!?" Yoongi clenched his jaw and spat out right eyeing the lady in front.

The lady was taken aback, but tried to keep her composure. She wasn't sure if that was the Yoongi she was talking to.

"Oh of course! Why do i care! Just wanted to know, why didn't you die!?" She gritted her teeth, but Yoongi felt like the Father of Savages. He never had this courage before.

"Probably because I still have to remove dirt out of this universe..." He smirked, his stare suddenly changing to a signature glare.

To be continued.....

____________________________