18' Creeping Into Love?

"And that's how I am here! Wrapped in a white coat, along with stethoscope round my beautiful neck!" Jin flashed a smile and slammed the table softly.

Apparently, thinking about Yoongi and his whereabouts, calling his grandma and even him, but receiving the same monotonous reply
"The number you have dialed is currently unavailable" , Soojin couldn't help but accept Jin's offer of dining together.

On the other hand, Jin didn't seem to stop loving himself, and appreciating each and every points and faults in him. Whatever he said, Soojin flashed a smilez which resembled so much like a real one.

But that was a handful of sand thrown to his eyes.

Fake smiling was Soojin's nature. She rarely smiled because nothing was really good going, at least not at that point....

She stared down at her lap, Like seriously... how can a person be so insanely filled of himself?

"You ain't listening, are you?" Jin's soft voice penetrated her ears this time and she jerked her head to look at him.

Stuttering, she said, "I am- I am so sorry" a breathy laugh escaped her lungs, "I am actually very much engrossed into thinking of -"

"Jimin?"Jin seemed to knit his brows. As if confused of what she just said.

"Wait....didn't you get a call from the hospital? Saying that Jimin slightly opened his eyes? And that, he constantly kept on chanting your name?"

Now it was Soojin's turn to knit her eyebrows.

Her breathing got ragged slowly, "No! I didn't get any calls from the hospital! Oh my god how-" her eyes started filling with untold emotions. Each tears that dropped off, were signs and proofs of how happy she was after getting the news.

Jim gazed at the emotional woman in front. Basically in today's generation, there are people who are so called 'best friends' during good times, but doesn't even bother knowing or helping the person, when the other one is in any trouble.

He has been with these type of people, and led this type of this life, for almost his childhood.

A bit if sincerity, love, and most importantly, friendship, seemed to affect him. This is something, people need.

"P-please, Jin! I need to meet him!" She hurriedly packed off her bag. But Jin didn't wanna let go.

"Soojin Soojin!"

But to Soojin, nothing in the world mattered. She skipped and made her way towards the door. With a jerk, Jin followed her too.

He called her a times, but in vain were they.

Just after how many days, did she get something, she longed for?

"Wait wait! Soojin! Get into my car! I will drop you?" Jin pleaded for the last time, when Soojin was about to get a taxi.

Soojin flashed a smile. And this time, it was the genuine one, "Thank you, Jin."

Jin cancelled his meetings, just to meet her. He won't let the chance of being with her slip off that easily.

She got in the car and the car roared to life. The engine purred, as if it was lively again. And together, they drove off.

Jin glanced at her. Both her hands were joined, placed in front of her chin. Her eyes, still simmering like the stars of the universe.

"Hey! Soojin! Wanna hear a joke?"

"Huh?" She turned to him momentarily, but turned towards the road again.

"What's a depressed coffee known as?"

But Soojin didn't answer. She was more into thinking of Jimin's reaction.

"Huh, did you say something?" Soojin asked.

"Well, never mind" he smiled.

And it was the first time he felt so defenestrated.

To be continued.....

___________________________