17' The Unforeseen News

"I will be your English teacher for the day as Prof. Kim Namjoon could not show up today as well" Prof. Kim Choi smiled as he quickly made his way behind the teacher's desk for the book.

Class went quite good the day. But Somin didn't even bother. She was more scared about Namjoon.

Don't get me wrong... She was scared because of the assuming upcoming attack that could come anyway, anytime from that shit perv who calls himself a damn "teacher".

Something more struck her, Yoongi wasn't there in the class too....and it wasn't the first time....it was quite a few days, he was absent.

Its been a quite a few days he hasn't been coming to school. Calling up at his, only results in defeating replies from his .

Nobody had any idea what happened.

The other day, Soojin woke up and made her way towards the place where her mobile was kept. The City Hospital did her a great favor of looking after Jimin. However, he still didn't open his eyes.

All these days, there wasn't any sign if fun, any sign of him coming back. But Soojin wasn't even going to give up.

Everyday it was her duty to call up Dr. Kim and ask about his health. To soothe her down, he would at times crack his lame jokes, but Soojin smiled.

She appreciated that someone chose to make her happy in her loved one's absence.

By this time, she was back home...well cannot call the place a home anymore. It wasn't warm, it wasn't welcoming. There were only dull signs of ageing on the skin of the building.

Even the TV, which once looked like a savior to her, looked melancholy.

And all these were hella depressing.

Soojin went up to give a call to Dr. Kim.

"Hello Soojin! How can I help you?" His sweet voice reached Soojin's ears, which gave her some sort of a calming effect.

"Nothing much, Dr." She bit her lips," How's he?"

"Well indeed he is showing good progress. And, his health is getting good day by day....how bout you? Want a dinner treat tonight?"

Something in her didn't feel right.

"Uh, no, doctor. In either way I will be moving to my mom's for a few days. I will have my dine there. " she smiled through the phone, and can herself feel the frustration that the man vented while letting out a sharp sigh.

"Okay...I will call you later. I have work to complete" and with this he hung up.

Just for the namesake, she turned on the TV. The channels rolled one after the other, but there were only either reporters' screaming, or lovers' appointment going on, or spongebob running here and there for his things, and nothing else.

Well who was she kidding....

"I think I should check the political affairs once" but the moment she turned to a news channel, a devastating news popped up... 

KIM NAMJOON, AGE:26, FOUND DEAD INSIDE THE WATER TANK OF HIS OWN HOUSE. DOCTOR'S INFO, IT WAS A SUICIDE.

To be continued....

____________________________

a few more hours to go! And it would be my ghostair 's birthdayy!!!!!! 👏👏💜