12' Indignation and Defenestration

Clashing of the piano, a few grunts, chattering of a few glasswares into pieces, a loud indignant voice asking why can't she love him back, and the bloody-red-pupiled Yoongi left for his bedroom.

Good thing that he was alone...he always used to be.

Yoongi slammed the door of his room behind him and gritted his teeth. Anger, not anger, rather, the devil, got the best of him and he started ripping off the bedsheets of his bed.

The burning jealously in his blood, killed him, the devil.
A moron like him dare kissing his girl!

The scene kept on replaying inside his head. Yoongi clutched his head and his eyes darkened.  Automatically his body shifted towards the mirror and within a few moments a scared feeble figure appeared in front.

"You are probably going to lose your girl, brother" the devil whispered, smirking darkly.

The scared form of his, gulped down and hesitantly spoke up, "Please, leave me, Kaisu....please leave us alone"

And there was nothing but a malicious dark chuckle erupting through the devil's throat.

The bell rang signifying the end of the first half of school. Soojin was still battling with her feelings for Yoongi and Jimin kept on staring at her as if her eyes were the rarest of anything.

Nonetheless, he approached at first.

"Oye...Su, I am hungry" Jimin gave a pat on her back. Soojin looked behind and gestured him to go and wait for her in the canteen.

"Su, tell me, something is bothering you" Jimin slung his arm around her but Soojin seemed reluctant to talk at all.

"Its okay, Jimin, I am fine..just go on for the tiffin...I just have to, you know, sort something by myself"

Jimin removed his hands off her and his knitted eyebrows came back to their normal place .

"Su, is it because of me?" Jimin asked just ad he was about to leave the class.

Soojin gave him a tight smile, "No Jimin... I loved you and I always will. Now go dude" her dry voice made his heart ache.

Jimin knew something was wrong, right after when he confessed. He promised to love and cherish her as his girl, which he couldn't succeed in doing, unfortunately.

But he is never going to stop loving her. He loved her, loves her till now, will love her forever and be ready whenever she will need him, by her side.

He came out of the class and started walking aimlessly towards the direction of the canteen.

Out of the blue, he received a tough hit behind his head which seemed to be a steel rod. Jimin groaned and tripped forward, clutching the back of his head tightly.

Pain took the best of him and everything started to look blurry in front. Slowly on the verge of being unconscious, he didn't notice the amount of red blood pooling off , behind his head.

"This is what you get when you lay your hands on something that never belonged to you...."

And his limp body, made a connection with the floor, making everything look black and dark all around.

To be continued...

____________________________