3' The Gummy Guy

The class was dead silence.....

"Will you repeat what you said, Mr. Min?"

Yoongi left his seat with a dark glare and came face to face with the smirking tall man.

"You don't embarrass students like that...you are a teacher, Mr. Kim. I hope you know your limits"

"Who are you to question my action? Be the way you are" Mr. Kim strictly ordered with his sharp gaze on him.

"Will you-

" Yoongi... Its okay" Soojin placed her arm in front of Yoongi, cutting him off in the middle.

"Sir, I am sorry that I spaced out in your class, that won't happen again" she said pouring her ebony eyes into his blaring with boldness and courage.

Prof. Namjoon smirked at her and gazed at the petite figure at the front hungrily. His eyes moved up and down and his lips only seem to tug upwards.

"Better be that way" at this response, Yoongi could have sworn to tear the guy's eyes from the sockets because they were shamelessly roaming all over his property.

After Prof. Namjoon's leave, Soojin heaved a sigh of relief.

She didn't look at anyone else rather than her own desk. These dealings with teachers and then following orders was just so tiring and disgusting.

Prof. Namjoon started with his teachings, making it feel as if nothing happened.

Soojin gritted her teeth and her jaw clenched out of the thought of the horny creature who repeatedly was checking her out.

And as if  the heaven heard her prayers, the signal of Bliss soon hit her and the bell rang for the end of the school.

It was the first time someone stood for me...

She thought as she was walking alone , by the lonely streets embraced with acute silence. That alley was itself like that though.

The other days there would have been Jimin to accompany her but now, the feeling of being this lonely on the streets seems new.

The chilly light breeze brushed through her flawless skin as a jolt of current waved through her spine.

"Shit, I should have brought my sweater" she murmured.

And just when she stopped to look up at the sky painted with reddish pink tints along with the clouds that too looked like preparing for home, a sweater covered her small figure. She jerked a little at the uncalled action only to be realised later, that it belonged to the pale sugary boy of her class....

Who stood up for her...

The guy, as sweet as sugar, flashed a warm gummy smile, which made Soojin space out staring at.

"I saw my flower was suffering from cold" he scratched the back of his head, "So thought of protecting its beauty" he smiled again.

Soojin had a sudden blood-rush upto her cheeks and she smiled at the cheesy pickup lines.

She commented something sweg,"You should work on your pick up lines you know? Does these work on everyone? " her voice was deep and full of sexiness, Yoongi thought.

Soojin smirked and waited for an answer, "It does on others, but I don't think you can be categorised into 'others' " he air-quoted,"You are some one special"

Soojin's breath hitched at her throat, Special?
She wasn't looking forward to love relationships at all. Indeed the gummy guy in front of her was cute as heck, and could get any girl very easily, but, she wasn't such a type.

She had a future to take care of....

To be continued...

____________________________