Part 3

H: Hey guys is it okey if I leave you alone now, my mom just called I have to go home.

Y/N: Yeah you can go, I will take care of that idiot.

F: Why am I an Idiot?

Y/N: Go Han, I don't want to do anything bad to you.

H: Uff I feel bad for you bro, bye now.

As Han left you turned to Felix and hit him on his head.

F: AAAAA!!! What was that for?!

Y/N: Why the fuck did you got in the fight with them?!!

F: Because they were making fun of you and I couldn't control my anger..

You looked down because you felt sorry that he got hurt because of you.

Y/N: Don't ever do this again got it? I don't care if they are making fun of me, you shouldn't care too. Now lets put some medicine.

You put medicine on him and now you were putting medicine on his lips. You didn't notice how close your faces was till he called your name.

F: Y/N... why are so pretty?

You looked in his eyes and couldn't look away, it was like you got lost in his eyes. Felix was getting closer to you and you didn't move. You looked at his eyes and lips and then you two kissed.

But after the kiss you pulled fast away from him.

F: Y/N I'm sorry I-

Y/N: No don't be sorry, I think I remembered something..

F: What thats great is it?

Y/N: Yeah maybe... Why did I remembered something when I kissed you..

F: Maybe I'm just really good kisser?

Y/N: Stop joking.

F : Sorry.. So what did you remember?

Y/N: There was a lots of arrows and blood... what dose that supposes to mean.

*Time skip*

You and Felix went home, barely talking to each other.

At home you laid in bath, listening to music and thinking about how you beated up those guys and about what you remembered. It was so confusing for you to understand what was your memory about, what could those arrows and blood mean, what were you in lost the time.. Because of the thinking your head started to hurt so you divided into the water, then suddenly you saw yourself self drowning...

You panicked and quickly set up, you were so shocked, you couldn't think

You panicked and quickly set up, you were so shocked, you couldn't think. You laid in your bed and then you realized that when you saw yourself drowning that was another memory...

*is that how I lost my memories*