Part 13

*Time skip*

Two weeks passed really fast. Daniel was living with you now, but you knew that it's not forever because he has to go back to Sydney. There is his life now and yours is here with your boyfriend and your friends.

In those two weeks you started to go to the classes again, more to be exact Daniel made you to..
But it wasn't that bad, you saw the boys everyday now and because Daniel don't like them they couldn't really to come over, so you always went to here house.

You tried to make him to like them, but he still doesn't trust them. But at least he thinks that Han is funny. "That's good... I think"

One day in the University you got a call from Jin

Y/N: Hey what's up?

D.J: Could you come to the hospital after your classes?

Y/N: To the hospital.. why?

D.J: I need to make the last test and I want to see if your brain works already.

Y/N: YAA my brain works just fine, I got my memories back and now it's everything good, well except that my father is still trying to kill me and Daniel but.. yeah it's okey.

D.J: I swear you are not normal.. just come to the hospital. I'll be waiting for you.

And like this he hang up.
After your classes were done you went to the hospital and did the check up.

The next day in your class you noticed that everyone were acting weird around you. But you didn't payed much attention to that. At luch you heard some girls talking about you.

-Did she really lost her all memories?

- No wonder why she is so weird.

- Did her dad really tried to kill her

- Wow I always knew that she isn't normal

You understood that someone find out about you. It was the last thing you wanted, you never wanted them to find out about you.

After luch you went to the teacher and told him that you don't feel well and wanted to go home. When you entered yout house, Daniel was confused why were you so early

D: Are you okey? Are your classes over?

Y/N: No..

D: Then why are you home, I told you not to skip classes.

Y/N: They all know..

D: Who knows what?

Y/N: They all know about me, that I lost my memories and that our father tried to kill us. I didn't wanted them to know that.

D: It's okey, maybe it's not that bad how you think.

Y/N: Yes it is. Already when they didn't knew all this they thought that I'm not normal, and now it's only gonna be worse.

Daniel thought for few seconds

D: Alright then stay few days at home. But only few, okey?

Y/N: thx..

The rest of the day you send in your room, barely went out of it.
You were laying on your bed with headphones and eyes closed till someone took them of.

Y/N: Felix, what are you doing here?

F: Well I was worried so I came by to see you. Is your brother maybe sick?

Y/N: Not that I know why?

F: He let me in without saying something, and that's really weird.

You smiled at him and patted on the bed, he layed next to you and hugged you.

Y/N: Then I hope he will be always that sick.

Then after a while you two fell asleep. Daniel checked your room if everything is alright, but after seeing you two sleeping he wasn't that happy again. But the thought that maybe like this you will feel better after what happened today, so he just let Felix be there with you.

The next day as you woke up Felix wasn't there anymore, so you went down to look for him. But you only found Daniel in the kitchen.

Y/N: Did you saw Felix?

D: He had classes, so he went early home to get ready.

Y/N: Hm okey. And btw thank you for letting him stay here.

D: Yeah sure. But it's a last time.

You only looked at him with sad eyes and went upstairs and did your morning routine. You couldn't understand why can't Daniel be happy for you that you found love in your life.