Part 19

* Next morning *

Because you went last night early to bed you woke up like at 9 am, but you didn't feel like doing anything you went back to sleep and woke up at 3 pm.

As you woke up you went to the living room to watch some TV. Daniel was also there watching some movie and playing with his phone.

D: Oh you finally awake?

Y/N: Yeah.. what movie are you watching?

D: Don't know, didn't pay attention to it. Anyways go to eat something.

Y/N: Not hungry..

D: You need to eat Y/N..

Y/N: I don't want to

D: At least a bit.. please.. for me?

You looed at him annoyed

Y/N: Fine...

D: Thank youuu

After you ate a bit, you went back to Daniel.

Y/N: Don't you need to work today?

D: No today not. And because I have now bit more time, we could look for a college you could go.

You stayed few seconds quiet and then looked at Daniel with no emotion.

Y/N: I don't what to go to any college.

D: What? Why?

Y/N: Don't know.. I just don't want to. I better do something better for the time.

D: Like what?

Y/N: Maybe some training.. is here some place I could train??

D: Ehm.. yeah there is. I was training there. But sure you want this?

Y/N: Yes I'm sure. I'm gonna get ready, can you bring me there?

D: Yeah sure..

You wenr to your room to get ready. Daniel was getting worried about you. He thought that you would like to go to some school or work something, meet new people. But apparently he was wrong.

After you got ready Daniel brought you to the training room he was training. You both went in and he showed you around.

D: So here ist the main room

D: And in the next two room are gun's and boxing ring

D: And in the next two room are gun's and boxing ring. You can train there.

Y/N: Mh.. thx

D: Just don't get hurt okey? I'll pick you up at 8 pm okey?

Y/N: Yeah.

Daniel left you there alone and you started training.

*Time skip*

After that day you went training almost everyday. You were always sleeping until noon, then went training or just to walk outside, came back home and went sleeping again. Daniel was getting more and more worried about you, but he could say anything to you. You were getting colder and didn't smile that often anymore. And like this 3 month's went by.

*Meanwhile back at Seoul*

Felix, I.N and Han weren't like old times neither. They didn't smile that often, got into more trouble and got more colder. And afer few weeks you left, slowly they were separating apart. First I.N and then Han.

Han was still hanging out with Felix sometimes but I.N was always trying to avoid them. Probably you meant more to them then they thought. After the time you spent with them, they could be all together without you.

They all trainined like you told them. Han and Felix at home or at some Fitness and I.N was training at your old house. You gave him the key's thar they could train there, but I.N was always the one training there.

One day I.N caused bit bigger trouble that the police was running after him, and while running he ran against Felix, and at the moment was Han with Felix. So they all meet again, just maybe not at the right time.

Because I.N ran against Felix the police got him and they also took Felix and Han, because the police though they helped him. So like this they all landed in one cell.

F: So wanna tell what you did and why they put us in here too?

I.N: Not your business.

F: Well I think it is my business, because it is your fault I am sitting in a damn jail cell!!!

H: Chill bro. I.N just tell them we didn't do anything.

I.N: I will, if just that damn police officer would come here.

I.N went to lay down on the bench that there was. He didn't even look like he would care that he's in the jail cell.

H: What the hell happened to you, why do you avoid us?

I.N: I don't avoid you, I'm just busy with my own damn life.

H: We are all busy with our lifes, but still we don't leave our friends alone.

I.N: Oh yeah? Like I hear you two meet like two or tree times in the moth, and it only been 3 month's as she is gone.

Felix was getting angry that he mentioned you. Because Felix is having really hard time without you, but he realised that he is not the only one.

F: You missed her a lot too huh?

I.N took a deep breath and as he was really to answer the police officer came.

P.o: You again? Kid you need to stop.

I.N: Can we go home now?

P.o: Yes.. and it would be great that you don't come back here again.

The police officer opened the door a d let them all out. But then I.N turned to Han and Felix

I.N: Life is all bullshit

And went out.

* Back in Sydney *

Daniel was always trying to lift up your mood, but it almost never worked. After time he was feeling more and more sorry for what he done. But he couldn't say to you, because he was scared he'll lose you. And like this time went by.