Part 14

* Time skip *

One week went by, finally you have two weeks break. You were actually planning to stay one week at Felix place, but ofcourse Daniel didn't allow it...

Slowly you were getting really pisst at Daniel because of that, but inside you did kinda understood him why he didn't trust Felix. All people that he ever trusted somehow betrayed him or left him.

At the University people still were speaking about you but you tried to ignore them. But because of that some of them started to be nicer to you, you tough it was because they pitted you, but to admit it wasn't that bad at least you got invited to a party and it was today. You decided to go there with the boys and to meet at your house, that you could go there together.

It was already time to go and this was what you were wearing:

I.N and Felix were already at your house, but Han was late so I called him.

Y/N: Where the hell are you?

H: On my way. Sorry my mom needed help.

Y/N: Alright, move your ass!

H: Chill I'll be right there.

After you hang up you looked up and saw I.N, Felix and Daniel looking weird to you

Y/N: What?

D: Did you took something?

Y/N: No. What the hell why should I!?

D: Then why are you so angry?

Y/N: I'M NOT ANGRY!

I.N: You're sure? It doesn't look like it. Are you on your period or what?

Everyone in the room started to laugh except for you. You took a pillow from the couch and started to chase I.N.

Y/N: YAAA YOU LITTLE RAT COME BACK HERE

I.N: No I don't want to die. (Still laughing)

F: Y/N don't kill our maknae we still need him, not sure for what but we need him.

D: No seriously Y/N leave the poor kid alone (also still laughing)

While everyone was still laughing, the door bell rang.

F: Ah dude you finally here. You missed something very funny.

Y/N: It wasn't funny.

D: Yeah it was.

F: See even your brother says it was funny

H: What did I miss?

I.N: I almost died ..

H: Did you pisst Y/N of?

I.N: heheheh yeah...

Y/N: Okey okey let's go don't want to miss everything.

You were about to go out when you stopped beside Daniel

Y/N: So are you starting to like them?

D: Well I have to admit they are funny guys, but that doesn't change anything.

You looked at him with that *really bro* face and walked out.

* At the party *

You went in and saw a lots of people dancing and obviously lots of them were drunk already.
Then some weird guy walked to you

??: Wow.. Y/N.. you look AmAzInG. Okeyy s-so if you nee-eed me I will be somewhere here (showing his hinger around the livingroom)

And then he walked away. You looked to the boys

Y/N: Do you any of you know him?

All: Nop..

Y/N: Let's go till some other weird person didn't come to us.

You were at the party maybe about 3 hours and it got boring so you all decided to go home. Felix ofcourse brough you home first and walked you to your door.

Y/N: Sure you don't want to come in?

F: Better not, your brother still doesn't like me and I don't what him get angry or something like this.

Y/N: Fine.. Anyways thx for bringing me home.

You hugged him and he slowly kissed you.
And you went in. You didn't notice that Daniel was watching you and Felix outside, he was kinda feeling sad that he can't enjoy his sister's happiness, but what was destroyed him more that he knew he has to take that happiness away from you. And he already knew how...

Actually your father was now in jail after what he has done to you. Some of Daniel's friends (not actually real friends, he was paying them) that kept him safe in Sydney took care of your father, but Daniel was still afraid that his people outside would try to hurt you again. So he is only doing all this because he want you to be safe.

His plan was to get you away from there, to be more exact that you move out with him to Sidney where he can keep you safe. Because Daniel didn't tell you about your father, you didn't know that he is in jail. And here started his plan. He wanted to write to a note that if you don't leave "your father" would hurt Felix and the guys and add some photos of them, like he would follow them all the time.

But ofcourse Daniel wouldn't hurt them in real. So that was his plan and he hoped it would work.

Some days later Daniel prepared everything he needed for the plan. And it was time to begin.

You slept few days at Felix house, when you got home Daniel wasn't there. You went upstairs to put your things away. You looked on your bed and then you saw everything...