Final

It was finally a break and thank god you didn't see Felix anymore. You were searching for Han everywhere, but you could find him. Till you saw a guy flirting with a girl. As the guy turned around you saw his face and it was Han.

 As the guy turned around you saw his face and it was Han

You looked to I.N quiet shocked

Y/N: What the hell happened to him! How I remember he was shy and stupid.

I.N: Yeah like you said HE WAS. Now he is kinda the playboy of the school.

You were still trying to understand the situation right now. You decided to try talking with Han in the next brake. But because Felix can't see you, you asked I.N if he could bring Han somewhere where not a lot of students would go. And that would also be the first step in bringing the boys together.

You didn't make it to talk to Han in the other breaks, because he was no where to find. You were actually kinda feeling disappointed. You and I.N just left the University and you saw Han walking. You quickly turnet to I.N and almost screamed at him that he should run after Han.

I.N catched fast to Han and asked him if they could go some place quiet. Ofcourse Han was quite suspicious why I.N wanted to talk to him. They went to a park and sat on a bench. The atmosphere was getting every second weirder so you decided just to go to them.

Y/N: YA HAN JISUNG!

You just runed from the bushes and almost scared them to death, that they even both jumped of the bench.

I.N: I swear Y/N you are not a normal human being..

H: WTF?? Y/N? What are you doing here?

Y/N: I'm back from Sydney for good. That meens I'm living here again.

H: Ah.. okey..

Y/N: Ah okey???! PUT YOUR ASS UP AND MAYBE GIVE ME A DAM HUG!?

Han immediately stood up and hugged you.

H: Okey okey. It's nice to have you here again. We missed you.

Y/N: That reaction is already better.

H: So how come you are here? What about your father?

I.N: Daniel tricked us