Part 10

You woke up in the a white room, not remembering a thing that happened. The first thought that you got was *great the hospital again*

After you slowly regain your self conscious, you saw the doctor coming in

Dr.: Hey.. how are you feeling?

Y/N: Jin what happened?

Dr.J: Well let's say you are dumb enough to go somewhere you shouldn't go alone....
You got shot Y/N.. we almost lost you... Do you know how worried we were! You can't do something like this!!!

Y/N: Sorry... Please don't be mad..

Dr.J: It's okey... I'm glad that you are okay

You both smile at each other

Y/N: Jin... how did I got here?

Dr.J: After you left the house apparently Jeongin called Felix and Jisung, and because Felix knew the address they went searching for you. They told me that they heard a gun shot and after that all they could find was you dying on the floor, so they called the ambulance. The guys are still waiting for you to wake up, should I let them in?

Y/N: Yeah that would be great thx.

Jin walked out of the room to get the guys. After like one minute you saw Felix running to you like crazy.

F: Omg bebe are you okey. I was so worried. I'm never ever gonna let you go out of my sight again.

Y/N: Calm down, I'm okey now..

You looked at Han and I.N, but I.N started to cry after seeing you like this

Y/N: I.N why are you crying? See I'm alright and alive

I.N: Don't you ever do this again! I was so scared!... (still crying)

Y/N: Oh.. you are so cute... Come here you cry baby.

He hugged you so tight that you even couldn't breathe.

Dr.J: Okey boys Y/N still needs to rest a lot. So go home and clean yourselves up, your clothes are all bloody.

After the boys left you waned to sleep. But after laying in the silence like this, you started thinking what happened and then it hit you...

You sat up really fast holding on your head because of the pain and crying.

You remembered... everything...

You ran out of the room, you didn't know where to go, you just needed air. So you ran to the rooftop of the hospital.

After few hours Jin came to your room, he wanted to check on you and give you your medicine. But as he walked in he saw that you weren't there, so he started looking everywhere for you, till he found you on the rooftop crying. He ran immediately to you.

Dr.J: What the hell Y/N why are you here? What happened??

Y/N: I-I- re-remember e-e-everything... everything about my past... my family and Daniel...

Jin got really worried about you. He hugged you and you cried on his shoulder. After like 10 minutes you stopped crying. He lifted you up and started carrying you into your room because you were to weak to walk.

After Jin brought you back in to your room, he called the boys to come back, because he knewed that they are the only ones that can calm you down.

When the boys came to the hospital Jin told them everything what happened. And told them to go to you because he had something important to do.

As they came to your room they saw you just laying there staring into something without any emotion. Then Felix layed next to you and hugged you.

F: I'm here again, miss me?

You turned around and looked at him seriously

Y/N: Why are you guys here?

F: Doctor Kim told us what happened. Did you seriously remembered everything?

You sat up

Y/N: Does it looks like I'm joking

F: What.. No sorry I didn't meaned like this...

The atmosphere weren't going good

Han: I know it could be hard for you right now, but it also could help you and us to understand and help you if you could tell us about your past, what you remembered...

You looked and Han, took a deep breath and started to talk about your past..