Part 12

Y/N: What the hell am I suppose to teach you?

F: How to fight, how to use guns. At least then I can protect you.

Y/N: You don't need to protect me. But if you want it then fine, I'll teach you.

The next days you did start teaching Felix how to fight. He was getting better everyday, but well still not that good as you.

Y/N: Okey I think it's enough for today

F: Why? Already tired?

Y/N: No, but I'm starting feel bad for you plus I don't want to hurt you anymore

F: What you're not hurting me, it was supposed to hurt? I don't even feel the pain.

Y/N: Oh yeah?

You walked to him and lightly punched his shoulder

F: OKEY OKEY I got, we'll stop now. Gosh why are you so strong

Y/N: I'm not strong, you are just weak

F: HA HA HA..

You two took a shower and changed your clothes, then set on the couch and started watching a movie.

You were still not going to the University and because you were teaching Felix how to fight, you also didn't saw I.N and Han. They were your best friends and you kinda missed them. Felix was still going to classes and met the boys there, but after the classes were over he immediately went to you. He is actually at your house almost everyday and every night.

Few weeks went by. You were still looking for Daniel, but nothing..
Felix still at your house, he got actually really good at fighting, but shooting... well he has still to lern it.

You were ready for the first time to go to the classes again but as you opened the door there was he...

You were really surprised as you saw him. You couldn't even speak at the moment.

D: Hey sis. Long time no see

He looked so happy by seeing you again, but his smile disappeared when he saw Felix.

D: Who are you?

F:Ehm.. I'm Felix, Y/N's boyfriend. And you are?

D: Kang Daniel, Y/N's older brother.

At that moment Felix got pretty shocked to.

D: If you don't mind Felix, could you leave me and my sister for some time alone?

Y/N: Why does he have to leave? He knows everything anyway.

F: Y/N it's okey I'll leave, I have to go to class anyway.

He gave you a kiss on the cheek and left.
You turt to Daniel. You lend him to your kitchen.

Y/N: So, tell me everything. I want to know why you left me and why the hell you only came back now??

D: I will tell you everything you want to know, but first of all let me just hug my sister first.

And like this he hugged you really tight. After he let go of you, you two sat down and he started telling you what happened.

D: As I found you I immediately brought you to the hospital and thank god they could save you. Doctor Kim told me that you lost your memories so after some thinking I decided to use that and to leave so that our father would follow me not you.
I went to Australia Sydney I got there a job as a lawyer. To make a lots of money so that I could someday leave it to you.
Father as thought was following me but I had also few people working for me that could hide me for some time or tell me where at the moment he was. I wasn't planning to come back if you were still not remembering me, but not long ago I heard what happened so I had to come back to protect you.
I'm really sorry that I left you alone, but all I ever wanted was you to be safe and happy, I promise I will never let you alone again.

You standed up and hugged him

Y/N: It's alright, I understand why you left.

You told him everything what happened to you while he was gone. You also told him about the boys and Felix but somehow Daniel wasn't really happy when you were talking about them.

You two then decided go out to some coffee shop in to spend time together that you lost. You were so excited that your brother is finally with you that you totally forgot to ask him how he found you.

Y/N: Ah right, how did you know where I live?

D: Well actually that Doctor Kim called me and told me everything.

Y/N: What? Jin found you??

D: Who's Jin?

Y/N: Doctor Kim is Jin. I got close with him and his family after the accident.

D: I see. Btw that Felix guy and you other two friends are you sure you can trust them?

Y/N: Yes ofcourse, I would trust them my life.

Daniel didn't seem happy about that what you said to him. But he can't do anything about that, they are your friends and they were for you then when you needed. "If Daniel doesn't like them it's his problem. But still it would be great that he would like them to." You thought.